AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • It simply will not leave and I'm not complaining but . . .

     . . . I have more than once posted about singer/songwriter Tanita Tikaram  lately on answermug. . . . her "Twist in my Sobriety" song simply stays and stay and stay...  more . . . I have more than once posted about singer/songwriter Tanita Tikaram  lately on answermug. . . . her "Twist in my Sobriety" song simply stays and stay and stays in my heart and soul and I love it all somehow. . .  is there song that, like "Twist" for me, is a song from your past and it re-enters your life with a bang and just lingers, desiring to be heard?       (and the music video to "Twist in my Sobriety" is superb, as is the song)  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - June 20, 2017
    1,034 views 2 likes
    11
  • Do you dare discover potential benefits to this six-minutes-long song?

    The song just slays me in its simplicity, it calms me, and takes me away to a place that is good for me. Every time.If you choose to listen, I hope you find some benefits.
    Tanita T...  more
    The song just slays me in its simplicity, it calms me, and takes me away to a place that is good for me. Every time.If you choose to listen, I hope you find some benefits.
    Tanita Tikaram   "It All Came Back Today"  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - June 13, 2017
    816 views 0 likes
    15
  • Are you just Twist in someone's Sobriety?

    "Twist In My Sobriety"    Tanita Tikaram~ what a damn great singer and song and music video~ perhaps I'll post the song lyrics because I've reread them countless times ov...  more"Twist In My Sobriety"    Tanita Tikaram~ what a damn great singer and song and music video~ perhaps I'll post the song lyrics because I've reread them countless times over the years and I still don't understand. But I love the song.  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - June 15, 2017
    682 views 1 like
    8

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share