AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Taking my life in my own hands here and asking a political question, do you think we can be civil and avoid name calling?

    I am interested in the news this morning that around the world there is anger and disgust about Trumps plan to impose tariffs on imports... Personally, and hold the front page...  moreI am interested in the news this morning that around the world there is anger and disgust about Trumps plan to impose tariffs on imports... Personally, and hold the front page here, I actually agree that any and every country should protect and support their own businesses and therefore their own jobs and populace..  I am a Brexiter remember so for me it wasn't about immigration.  My purpose isn't to discuss that, just the trade implications.. .So Canada is miffed, and France is, and the Brits are making grumbling noises etc.. and some of them are threatening retaliation... which they are saying could spark the beginnings of a trade war; i.e. where countries start imposing heavy tariffs on goods imported from America to their country....I talk to a lot of Americans and I have noted that some of them express quite frequently that America doesn't need the rest of the world and they tend to be quite dismissive about it,feeling America is the best and they are utterly superior..  I guess we can a...    less
    Last post by tom jackson - June 2, 2018
    721 views 6 likes
    19

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share