AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Is happiness always just relief from suffering?

    Is peace of mind just freedom from depression and anxiety?
    Last post by Element 99 - January 15, 2018
    392 views 2 likes
    3
  • Are you happy?

    During the past two years I have focused on achieving peace of mind from within instead of changing things on the outside.  I think it's working.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - June 15, 2017
    947 views 7 likes
    23
  • Dancing in the Rain

    Do you ever dance in the rain? Or want to? It is not something that I have done, but I sure do want to. It is on my bucket list when spring rolls around again, I most def. plan to ...  moreDo you ever dance in the rain? Or want to? It is not something that I have done, but I sure do want to. It is on my bucket list when spring rolls around again, I most def. plan to do this, it seems so soothing, romantic, joyful, complete abandonment to the moment, and it makes my heart smile thinking about it.What say you? Wanna join me?      
    Last post by Silverwings - October 9, 2016
    1,085 views 0 likes
    1

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share