AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Is this that rough?
    3
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5
  • Why do some people automatically assume the worst when finding out my sub-basement is accessed via a hidden trap door? It’s not illegal!
    2
  • Do you own a dog?
    14

Search Results

  • Are you a woman in College?

    If you are, will you wear an unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing/outfit for the next lass you go to.  W or why not?  Also I'm wearing one as I write this.
    Last post by Mr. Bromide - July 16, 2017
    986 views 0 likes
    7
  • What do any of your female family members say about this

    What do your female family members say about wearing a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as an outfit/clothing.  Will they wear it in the near/recent future.Thanks
    Last post by trashbagguy - April 23, 2017
    771 views 0 likes
    0
  • Can I please get a women's honest opinion?

    Do you think I should start dating.  Also when should I tell her the thing about me wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners.Thanks
    Last post by trashbagguy - August 22, 2017
    1,089 views 0 likes
    10
  • Will you ask any girlfriends or women you know this question

    Please ask them to wear a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing.  what is thir answer?Thanks
    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - April 21, 2017
    845 views 0 likes
    3
  • I dare/challenge you to ask a female family member to wear this

    I dare/challenge you to ask any female family member to wear a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing for one day and give their opinion of how they liked wearing...  moreI dare/challenge you to ask any female family member to wear a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing for one day and give their opinion of how they liked wearing it.  Do you accept or not?  Why or why not?  
    Last post by trashbagguy - April 9, 2017
    854 views 0 likes
    2
  • Any women want to chat with me?

    If so I'm always logged into chat when I'm logged on, so if you'd like to please come and chat.thanks
    Last post by Pearl - April 3, 2017
    1,102 views 0 likes
    11
  • Will you please talk a female family member into doing this?

    Will you please talk them into wearing a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing.  Why or why not?
    Last post by Pearl - April 3, 2017
    971 views 0 likes
    7
  • She's a lady?

    Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - March 21, 2017
    1,174 views 2 likes
    27
  • Lady (hear me tonight)?

    Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - March 20, 2017
    834 views 2 likes
    15
  • What is your honest opinion of wearing this?

    What is your honest personal opinion of wearing a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing.  Why do you think this and why don't you want to think about it.Thanks
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 19, 2017
    966 views 0 likes
    3
  • Is it over before the fat lady sings?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 19, 2017
    1,236 views 2 likes
    15
  • Do you accept this challenge

    That challenge is to ask any of your ffemale family members to wear an unused black trash bag/liner as clothing for one day.  Do you accept or not and why?
    Last post by trashbagguy - February 15, 2017
    829 views 0 likes
    0
  • Please ask your female family members this questions and please post their answer.

    That question is to ask them to wear a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing.
    Last post by trashbagguy - February 14, 2017
    872 views 0 likes
    6
  • Lady marmalade?

    Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Lulu'sMom - February 13, 2017
    589 views 0 likes
    8
  • Are you a female who is famous or a celebrity?

    If you are, can you please answer the question I post in the reply.Thanks
    Last post by MunchkinakaCottonCandy - February 10, 2017
    813 views 0 likes
    1
  • Are you a member of any female celebrities fan site?

    If you do, can you please tell them about me and tell them to check out my answerMug profile.Thanks
    Last post by Thriftymaid - January 18, 2017
    823 views 0 likes
    3
  • Do you personally know any female celebrities?

    If you do, please tell them about me or at least ask the question I post in the reply.Thanks
    Last post by Marguerite, the Beloved - January 18, 2017
    863 views 0 likes
    7
  • Are you a bride to be, if you are can you please answer this.

    I'll post the question in the reply.Thanks
    Last post by ProblemCh1ld - January 13, 2017
    863 views 0 likes
    2
  • Will you date me?

    I'm a single guy in my 30s who is straight.  I like most music but rap/hip hop and lite classical and jazz.  I like scifi/fantasy, action, comedy and some horror/mystery ...  moreI'm a single guy in my 30s who is straight.  I like most music but rap/hip hop and lite classical and jazz.  I like scifi/fantasy, action, comedy and some horror/mystery TV/Movies/Books.  I'm a nerd who likes tech.  I'm also a gamer.  Any women here willing to date me or not.  Please let me knowThanks  
    Last post by Mr. Bromide - January 8, 2017
    1,056 views 0 likes
    12
  • Can I please get some advice about dating from any of the women here

    Any single women here in their 30s want to date me.  Also if not care to give advice about dating and when I should let her know about my trash bag/liner wearing.Thanks
    Last post by Pearl - January 11, 2017
    934 views 0 likes
    6
  • Are you a woman, if you are please answer this.

    I'd like a woman's opinion and answer to this question.  I'll post it in the reply.Thanks
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - January 7, 2017
    851 views 0 likes
    6
  • Did you ever see the "Lady andThe Tramp" animated movie?

    Did you like it?
    Last post by officegirl - December 30, 2018
    1,134 views 2 likes
    11

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share