Discussion » Questions » Beauty » How are people supposed to buy spring clothes? Are they letting people try clothing on in clothing stores? I’m confused.

How are people supposed to buy spring clothes? Are they letting people try clothing on in clothing stores? I’m confused.

Posted - March 29, 2020

Responses

Stores are closed.  I have a box of clothing in my car to donate but it is doubtful anyone will want them now. 
      March 29, 2020 11:20 AM MDT

Yeah, I never thought of that but places probably not taking clothing donations now. I’m sure they will be appreciated once this thing is over though, whenever that is. 
      March 29, 2020 11:24 AM MDT

Dearie, you should place them in a clean, unused black plastic trash bag and . . . hey, wait. 
    ~
      March 29, 2020 3:56 PM MDT

Luckily, here in Minnesota spring is still a couple of months away. I imagine it's the same in Canada.
      March 29, 2020 3:12 PM MDT

No, It is definitely spring here, no more snow, it’s over zero degrees now and everything is muddy and yuck -_- I don’t actually want new clothes now because nowhere to go lol. But I was genuinely curious how that would work with trying on clothes and stuff if the clothes stores are open. 
      March 29, 2020 4:03 PM MDT

It’s simple: strip naked, open up a video link with me, scroll through various screen shots of clothing that you like, model for me as if you’re wearing them, and pretend you’re not naked while I critique from my end here. You’ll have to speak very loudly to be heard over all of the heavy breathing, and there will be several pauses while I take breaks to er, um, “adjust my position.”  Who knows, this could be a new career for you. 

~
      March 29, 2020 4:13 PM MDT

Im fine thanks, I have some clean unused trash bin bags -_- 
      March 29, 2020 4:18 PM MDT

Now stand up, shake your hair loose, then turn away from the camera, sashay a little, look back at the camera and give me your best pout. That’s it, that is what does it for Papa. Now look away from the camera, forget the camera, the camera doesn’t exist, it’s just you. Oh, you just discovered the camera and you're  shy, you’re demure, you’re innocent, you're startled. No, no, you’re now a tigress, a lioness, a bird of prey, growl, show me your claws, become the camera!   Arch your back and run your hand through your hair, bite your bottom lip while closing your eyes.  Now use your tongue to spell out the letters of your first name, do it, do it. Oh, you’re a natural, you were born for the camera.  Ok, now turn for me and walk around the room, let every angle show, slowly now, slowly, use your hips, that’s the ticket, ok, stop where you are, plant your feet wide apart, lean forward and then quickly backward to flip your hair, make it fly, Baby, oh what a heartbreaker!  Make me remember you, MAKE me remember you, etch your image in my brain, in my very being!  Yes!  Blow three kisses to the camera then snarl suddenly.  I love it, I absolutely love it. Now pick up that black leather belt . . . 

~ This post was edited by Randy D at March 29, 2020 10:19 PM MDT
      March 29, 2020 4:48 PM MDT

March 29, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

• In another few weeks once random looting starts you can just barge into a neighbor's house and raid their closet.  Be sure to dress like a clown when you do it. 
      March 30, 2020 7:05 AM MDT

This is the collection of Spring and Summer wear, it is unisex clothing.
      March 30, 2020 1:15 PM MDT