Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What have you resorted to in order to overcome the boredom during your self-quarantine?

What have you resorted to in order to overcome the boredom during your self-quarantine?

xD

Posted - April 2, 2020

Responses

Cooking, just put a meat loaf in the oven. Yuck, it sure smelled like a dead animal.  Haven't had one in years if it tastes as bad as it smells, I'll have to throw it out. 
      April 2, 2020 1:08 PM MDT

Are you sure the ground beef was not spoiled.  It really should not have a bad smell. 
      April 2, 2020 5:25 PM MDT

Doing a lot of internetting and I do a 10 - 15 minute exercise routine 2x a day and snoozing, napping. I think I will go to a hobby store if one is open and get water colors to paint murals on the inside walls. 
      April 2, 2020 1:15 PM MDT

Florida's actual lock-down-stay-at-home order takes effect tonight at midnight.  I was out quite a bit today.  I took stuff up to my mom, filled the car, did my shopping and was happy to be back home.  I got up at eight this morning and I had not had a bite and was really hungry.  I had a toasted ham/cheese sandwich when I came in and it was grande.
      April 2, 2020 2:40 PM MDT

It is nice to get up when ever I want to. There is nothing boring about that. ( I need a vacation, I've been working for over 50 years, and I still have a few more to go.)
      April 2, 2020 4:07 PM MDT

I've been retired from my long-term corporate job over 10 years ago.  I say a quick thank you to God every night when I go to bed without setting an alarm  and every morning when I wake naturally.  I haven't taken that blessing for granted a single day.  Truth. 
      April 3, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

Spending inordinate amounts of time on this site...
      April 2, 2020 5:06 PM MDT

I am here.
    Watching more movies.
    Downloaded a few more games on phone.
    Playing pool. 
      April 2, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

I'm working remotely from home and my day ends at 2:30 PM now.  My sleep patterns are all screwed up these days and I find myself waking up at 4-5 AM so after work, I take a nap.  That kills a couple of hours.  Then I'm on line, reading, watching TV and crocheting.  
      April 2, 2020 5:52 PM MDT

This week I  have been working on a new cold frame  that stores heat from the sun then uses the heat at night to keep my future babies warm.  It is not working too well so far but it keeps me  busy.  Cheers!
      April 2, 2020 5:53 PM MDT

That would be good for pet reptiles.  I don't think that is the babies you are talking aboot. But could make you some money later on. 
      April 2, 2020 6:14 PM MDT

It probably would be good for reptiles and einviormently  friendly for the reptiles because what I use to retain the heat is sand.  Cheers!
      April 2, 2020 6:42 PM MDT

We are trying our hand at more Toe curling actitives ....it's also a the bestest way ever of keeping warm ,as its still bitter cold at times here in England...  
    We tried also twiddling our thumbs for a while ,but soon got bored with that.....Now I'm just waiting to get bored with Toe Curling. ;)D 
      April 2, 2020 9:59 PM MDT

use computers on TV
    play video games
    exercise on exercise bike or treadmill

April 7, 2020 3:23 PM MDT