Active Now

Echooos
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » “I’m calling you from a pay phone. No, not a day phone, a PAY phone. What do you mean you’ve never heard of it? What are you, a millennial?“

“I’m calling you from a pay phone. No, not a day phone, a PAY phone. What do you mean you’ve never heard of it? What are you, a millennial?“

~

Posted - May 7, 2020

Responses

Pay phone?  I thought those calls were supposed to be free but maybe they're trying to make up for budget cuts.  The message I heard when I answered my phone was "This is a call originating from the correctional center."  What did you do now, Randy? 

This post was edited by Livvie at May 8, 2020 3:00 PM MDT
      May 7, 2020 10:56 PM MDT

Well, what the filthy cops accused me of is a tilde deal gone wrong, but I’m telling you it was all on the level and I bought those tildes fair and square from a very reputable dealer in Northern Spain last year. I’m sure I’ll beat the rap, but I can’t do a thing from inside the joint, it’ll take a cool $2,750 bail money to get me out. Spring me just this one last time, Livvie, and I’ll cut you in for 4.5% of all the take.

~
      May 8, 2020 6:42 AM MDT

All phones are pay phones. Just take a look at your phone bill.
      May 8, 2020 1:05 AM MDT

Lol, good point. “Public” phone. 

~
      May 8, 2020 6:40 AM MDT

You'd be hard-pressed to find one in New York City.  They're as scarce as hen's teeth.
      May 8, 2020 1:01 PM MDT