Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Before the Big Bang came about ,where did that big void come from and where was all the materials stored that got used to build the planets

Before the Big Bang came about ,where did that big void come from and where was all the materials stored that got used to build the planets

and of course the trillions of  Suns....How much debris is there out there...If a space ship gets to trave at the speed of light...how much damage would it do to it if it hit a one ton rock ? 

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

Your questions are complex and difficult to answer without using theories that are also very complex. In the end, we could be completely wrong!  Anyway, I have my Theory of Dimensions. This is laughed at by atheists. This theory suggests that "God" operates in other dimensions besides the one we exist in. That's why nobody can actually 'prove' a creator exists. He is hiding in plain sight.  
      May 26, 2020 5:46 AM MDT

The Scientific Law of the Conservation of Energy/matter states: matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed;  it has always needed a huge void to provide space for its existence so therefore the huge void always existed also.
    Black holes eat up galaxies then finally they all swallow up each other until you get a 'big crunch'  where there is only one great huge black hole where all the material remains that can create a new universe to fill the great emptiness again. (see big bounce theory)

There is a scientific Law that says your spaceship cannot travel at the speed of light but if you hit a one ton rock at any high speed there would be 'a lot of damage'  to your space vehicle.  You would have to be towed back home. This post was edited by Kittigate at May 26, 2020 7:49 AM MDT
      May 26, 2020 6:47 AM MDT

My personal theory, for which I have zero evidence...

that dark matter and dark energy have always existed,
    and that there's som means by which the dark can reverse polarity or convert into matter and energy as we know it.

Maybe it can flow through event horizons, converting as it spits through to the other side.

I don't know.

But I think the idea is plausible enough that mathematicians could explore it in the form of equations using the existing quantities of dark matter, dark energy, and matter and energy.

If the maths worked, I don't know whether they could design and experiment or a machine that could provide the proof. That might not be possible because of the micro and macro scales involved.
      May 26, 2020 3:18 PM MDT

I'm still trying to get my head around how anything can go on forever....,the speed of light is 670,616,629 miles per hour...or 5,878,5 billion miles a year.....Given that I'm begining  to loose count right now...the 4.5 billion yearsthe earth has been around king of makes it quite difficult to write down or even understand such numbers..

Will we ever know....I don't think so...:(
      May 26, 2020 3:57 PM MDT

not sure
      June 22, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

Oooooh! My brain hurts . . . . .
      August 19, 2020 8:15 AM MDT