Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What kind of foods do you dislike?

What kind of foods do you dislike?

Posted - May 29, 2020

Responses

I like to do many things with tongues.  Maybe that's why I don't think biting into one, chewing, and swallowing it as a meal isn't something I would be fond of.
    Granted, I've never tried it or not that I've known be aware, but hey, 
     "I'll try anything once... maybe twice, if I like it."
    :) :)
      May 30, 2020 4:45 PM MDT

I'll try anything but yoghurt. Blech. I am with a number of folks here, though...lima beans.
      May 30, 2020 3:58 PM MDT

I love yogurt!  I make my own.  It's super easy!
    lima beans, hu? 
    Hmmmm...  why not? 
      May 30, 2020 4:47 PM MDT

I'm with you on that. Sour milk. Ick.
      May 31, 2020 5:24 AM MDT

Corndogs are at the top of my list.  I hate corndogs!  Every time we had them for lunch in school I always had to throw up about 2½ hours after lunch so mom or dad always had to come and get me to take me home.  After a few times somebody finally noticed I couldn't stand corndogs so my dad just made me lunch to take with me on the days they were having corndogs.

I love spaghetti but I really hate the spaghetti at the restaurant in the truck stop by where I live.  Everything on their menu is really good except for their spaghetti cos they chop up the spaghetti into really short pieces and it's just kind of swimming in the sauce.  Yuck.

I love salads but I hate Subway's salads.  They start off with really good ingredients and then they go and ruin the whole thing by chopping it up into some kind of green mush.  Yuck.

The grossest thing I ever ate was a Big Mama pickled sausage.  I know it's impossible for gasoline to rot but if it could it's what the Big Mama pickled sausage would taste like.  That was a dare from my friends.  It took forever to get the smell off my fingers.

I hate tabasco sauce.  It doesn't taste that great but I won't let my husband put it on anything.  If he does he's not allowed near me and he won't be sleeping in the same room as me until after several tooth brushings and several rinses with mouthwash.  He can choose the Chalula, that's fine, just not the tabasco.
      May 31, 2020 4:47 AM MDT

* Randolph D runs out to the store to hoard as much Tabasco sauce as is humanly possible so that he can make his own Anti-Livvie Venom. 

~

May 31, 2020 5:34 AM MDT

Peanut butter - it looks and smells like baby cack, probably tastes like it too. I've never sampled the contents of a dirty diaper, so I can't say for sure.
    Offal of all kinds.
    Lamb, hogget and mutton. Greasy.
    Wasabi. Not the heat, I eat chili peppers and enjoy them. I dislike the flavour.
      May 31, 2020 5:19 AM MDT

i dont have any that i dislike
      June 22, 2020 3:39 PM MDT