Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Does anyone want to talk about anything other than politics?

Does anyone want to talk about anything other than politics?

I realize the presidential election is important however the president can't do anything without out congress and almost always what ever they promise doesn't happen so why get does everyone get all worked up? There are why more important things than that. .. how about the world around up... the simple joys of the day... smiling... sharing. ..etc

Posted - October 2, 2016

Responses

Sure. I'd love other topics than politics. :-)
      October 2, 2016 1:49 PM MDT

•  YES!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
      October 2, 2016 1:54 PM MDT

How about how was your day? What's a great song you haven't heard in awhile? Or why does it have to be Sunday already?... hee hee 
      October 2, 2016 1:56 PM MDT

• My day has been nicely uneventful.

I haven't heard this in awhile.

I blame Saturday's performance this week for Sunday's arrival
      October 2, 2016 2:10 PM MDT

sweet
    thanks
      October 2, 2016 4:22 PM MDT

It's just beginning....(and the clocks were put an hour forward, yesterday), well...because of YouTube.....we now get 'instant gratification'.....nothing is inaccessible...(lately...l have been revisiting everything g from Keith Emerson)
      October 2, 2016 2:11 PM MDT

The president is about as important as the figurehead on a boat: He/She does not steer the ship, but wherever the ship goes, he/she is the first one on the scene.
      October 2, 2016 2:55 PM MDT

i do
      October 2, 2016 3:57 PM MDT

We can talk about the existence of dark matter...or quantitative analytic chemistry.
      October 2, 2016 5:15 PM MDT

• Do you think that either dark energy or dark matter could play a role in creating a reverse universe?
    Imagine if the universe reached its maximum acceleration, ran out of energy for expansion and than began to contract back into itself... supposing it collapsed into a black hole in which time, space, and matter(the whole universe as we know it) dissappeared. Then imagine that it keeps on travelling on the other side of the black hole. Could all the matter and energy of all different kinds grow into another manifestation of the universe, like a mirror image on the other side of the density and compression in that black hole.

Do you think this is possible?
    If so, why/how?
    If not, why not?
      October 3, 2016 2:21 AM MDT

• What would you say is the role of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the chemical components in our atmosphere in determining global warming?
    For instance, what are the qualitative properties of carbon dioxide and methane in causing insolation of the atmosphere, and how does the relative concentration of these molecules accelerate the effect?
    I ask so that Muggers as a whole can see the mechanics and photochemical effects of exactly what causes The Greenhouse Effect.
      October 3, 2016 2:29 AM MDT

Yes!

Sorry political question askers, I've been ignoring you most of the time.  Try asking a serious question that isn't loaded.
      October 2, 2016 5:28 PM MDT