Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are things *really* bad, but you know they'll only get worse?

Are things *really* bad, but you know they'll only get worse?

#life

Posted - October 3, 2016

Responses

•   October 3, 2016 9:20 PM MDT

Nah, life has been One Damn Thing After Another lately, but I'm still kicking.

There are still things to look forward to.
      October 3, 2016 9:27 PM MDT

Oh man
    the future is so bright 
    i gotta wear shades
      October 3, 2016 11:59 PM MDT

Get your news at http://gold-eagle.com

Financial advisers are usually cheerful about ups and downs, but for the last forty years or so they have only been predicting disasters. Their predictions used to use future tense, now they use present tense.
      October 4, 2016 4:21 AM MDT

As bad as things are, and as bad as things will get, I know there is a bright future under Jehovah God's kingdom rule. (Isaiah 9:7)
      October 4, 2016 11:11 PM MDT

Hi Autumn, good to see you. It's a shame that many people have become the way the Bible foretold for the last days.

(2 Timothy 3:1-4) But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,
    (Isaiah 57:20) “But the wicked are like the restless sea that cannot calm down, And its waters keep tossing up seaweed and mire.
    (Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
      October 5, 2016 4:28 AM MDT

No not really.  Everybody is else getting old like me and pretty soon we'll all die.
      October 4, 2016 11:24 PM MDT