Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Looks like Trump and his minions are gonna be SWEPT away

Looks like Trump and his minions are gonna be SWEPT away

What should the libs accomplish when we take over?

ICE?  Abolish
Kids in cages?  Abolish
Run amuck police?  Abolish
Rule of Law?  Restored
Black lives mattering?  Indeed!

Posted - June 28, 2020

Responses

Hopefully
       Hopefully
           Hopefully
    all will be well
    and sanity restored.
         Trump needs to go
    Barr needs to go 
    Mitch needs to go
    Only then will
    America be great
    and the hijacking 
    of our democracy
    be restored.

June 28, 2020 8:20 AM MDT

ICE?  Needed. They need to go after the bosses more harshly
    Kids in cages?  Obama built those cages.  
    Run amuck police?  Trump is working on police reform currently and already got rid of Biden's 1994 crime law
    Rule of Law?  Restored....Rioters will go to jail 
    Black lives mattering?  Black, brown, red, yellow, white....whatever All lives matter.  We need to take control of Chicago. Those poor people are being slaughtered (Where is BLM on this?)

As I told you last time.  Trump is winning.  Remember I told you.  This post was edited by my2cents at June 28, 2020 12:23 PM MDT
      June 28, 2020 10:53 AM MDT

:) :)
      June 28, 2020 11:58 AM MDT

Right, Trump goes and say hello to Communism which is in the process with tearing down the past and even taking Jesus out. According to 2019 there were 10 unarmed Blacks killed by cops and 6 of those were self defense. But lets just say all 10 were murder, There were 20 Whites killed unarmed as well. Do you know any of them? Then 8,000 other Blacks were murdered and most by other Blacks. Do we know any of them. Nope, as it does not fit the radical left racist agenda. I think I would be trying to save the 8,000 including one three year old last weekend over the 10. And you think that can be done without police? Really??? But it is not about that really. It is a power grab and destruction of our Country that is going on. As for Barr, they try to discredit him because they know what is coming with the investigation.
      June 28, 2020 11:34 AM MDT

Swept away by what? Joe Biden? lol 

The swing states are what matter. There's not enough people for Joe there. It's going to be a Trump LANDSLIDE.
      June 28, 2020 11:51 AM MDT

I think we should elect Joe. It would be like taking a day off from school and watching a Three Stooges marathon.
      June 28, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

As soon as he got in, they would throw him out as senile and his VP would be it. 
      June 28, 2020 12:25 PM MDT