Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » More even more terrifying news. Covid 19 can cause severe neurological complications..brain damage...even with mild cases. SCARED now?

More even more terrifying news. Covid 19 can cause severe neurological complications..brain damage...even with mild cases. SCARED now?

Posted - July 9, 2020

Responses

In it's self it is pretty scary but when you add Trump and the Coronavirus Task Force into the mix it does become terrifying because they don't or won't take the viris seriously. Cheers!
      July 9, 2020 10:23 AM MDT

When I read about the brain being involved even in mild cases I got really scared Nanoose. That has always been my worst-case scenario as I aged. "Please GOD don't let me become senile or an Alzheimer's victim". Now on top of everything we have this thing? It may not damage my brain in the same way but how can any kind of brain damage not be a life-changing event and not for the better? Sheesh. I have to stop reading I guess. Well we both know I won't do that. I don't know Nanoose. Anyway kudos for having an intelligent kind thoughtful leader. I'm not jealous but I kinda wish we had one too all things considered. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 9, 2020 1:02 PM MDT

The idiots still going to large gathering without masks are already brain-damaged.
      July 9, 2020 12:16 PM MDT

Touche and true and I 100% agree with you. I'm really scared though E. I've always feared that as I aged my brain would go. My mom's did. She became senile. I think the Covid 19 damage would be different but still who wants brain damage at any age? I sure as he** don't. Something else to worry about. :( Thank you for your reply! I almost don't want to read any more. Sigh.
      July 9, 2020 1:04 PM MDT

I'm not quite afraid...yet. Concerned. especially for my daughter and her family. She is a nurse. Her hospital hasn't had any new cases, so far, though.
      July 9, 2020 2:12 PM MDT

I hope she'll be okay, Ele.
      July 10, 2020 4:16 AM MDT

Not to make light of a very serious situation, but if the anti-masker idiots get brain damage will it make them smarter?

July 9, 2020 3:36 PM MDT

Am I scared now? No, because I don't live my life fearing everything that walks, crawls, flies, floats, hovers, talks, squeaks, screams, grunts, growls, that's visible or invisible. I am always very aware of my surroundings and make it my goal to know what's going on at all times but for me to live in constant fear is a detriment life itself. This applies only to me. You do what best fits your lifestyle. :)
      July 9, 2020 7:58 PM MDT

Sounds like me.
      July 10, 2020 5:37 AM MDT

For myself, no. For those dearest to me, different matter - my father and parents-in-law are elderly, surviving sister-in-law recovering from chemo, my better half has Hashimoto's and my daughter is asthmatic - ergo, all are immunocompromised and thus high risk.
      July 10, 2020 5:35 AM MDT