Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Trump loses the election then asks his supporters to riot can he still be impeached ?

If Trump loses the election then asks his supporters to riot can he still be impeached ?

I figure if Trump loses he will demand that his supporters riot and do what ever they can to get rid of Biden and his supoorters. Cheers!

Posted - November 3, 2020

Responses

Technically yes. But it would take longer than inauguration day. They would not bother. 

But do not worry....conservatives do not riot.  We value law and order and respect private property. 

Show me a Tea Party riot?  Or a Trump riot? 

Businesses know who does the destruction....it is the businesses in liberal areas that are preparing for violence and destruction.  Who are painting on their plywood protecting their windows..."This Business supports BLM"  
      November 3, 2020 10:24 AM MST

It's not the conservatives I worry about it is the die hard Trump supporters. A couple of days ago in Portland they fired their weapons and one person was killed. So if Trump tells them to I think things will get really crazy.  Cheers!
      November 3, 2020 11:12 AM MST

Trump will not tell anyone to riot etc.  As a die hard supporter I can tell you I will not be rioting or doing any form of violence. 
      November 3, 2020 3:09 PM MST

Conservatives may not, rednecks and white supremacists do - and His Royal Orangeness counts them among his staunchest supporters.
    Quite a few conservative types are either abstaining from voting or voting Biden - purely because he's not Trump, who is the antithesis of "conservative". Nationalistic demagoguery (bordering on fascism) is not conservative behaviour.
    It's actually a savage indictment of the state of American politics at present that these two sad sacks are the best your country has to offer. On the one hand you have a demented megalomaniac orange manbaby, on the other a senile dodderer well past his sell-by date. It's a choice between bad and worse, with worse being what you have at present. King Log typically does nothing, but he's always preferable to King Stork. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 3, 2020 3:25 PM MST
      November 3, 2020 3:14 PM MST

I live in among the Rednecks and we are not rioting.  I consider myself a Redneck. Redneck is simply a blue collar worker who is conservative. 

I am not racist. And do not allow people like that around me.

I do not know 1 Trump voter who has switched to Biden.  Yes there are plenty of "conservatives" who voted for Hillary who will likely vote for Biden or stay home. No different from before. 
    Biden is by no means the best the Dems had to offer. But at least you admit he is senile.  Yes Trump has an ego. Anyone running for POTUS has one. He gets the job done. The job no other Presidents had the guts to do. 
      November 3, 2020 4:31 PM MST

They're both senile and Drumpf has done what no other President has been stupid enough to do. Legalizing asbestos again (despite the fact that it is KNOWN to cause cancer) among them. Firing the response team and burning the playbook written by Obama/Biden that would have helped reduce the number of COVID deaths is actually murder two by definition - reckless behaviour that demonstrates a disregard for human life. The specific virus itself could not have been anticipated, but the response (or rather lack of it) was entirely Trump's fault. The framework had been laid, the way to respond (to any pandemic including this one) drawn up - Donnie destroyed the one and ignored the other to save a few lousy bucks that he then gave to his rich mates. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 3, 2020 5:35 PM MST
      November 3, 2020 5:08 PM MST

1. No the department were merged. 
    2. According to Ron Klien Biden's Chief of Staff...they did everything wrong with H1N1 and were just lucky it was not as deadly a disease or we would have lost millions. 
    3. With results like that yes...throw out their guidebook. 
    4. There was many responses..I would post them but it would be rude to Nanoose and anyone elses post near here as it will take an entire page.
      November 3, 2020 6:18 PM MST

According to the news today, Antifa and BLM are going to riot no matter who wins.  
      November 3, 2020 2:56 PM MST

"Antifa" is the bogeyman under your bed, a straw man - it doesn't exist as a specific group or even movement. It's used (mostly by the hard Right, led by Murdererdoch) as a blanket term for any and all leftists who identify as anti-fascist (hence the term) and may belong to any one of a number of different groups, or none.
      November 3, 2020 3:19 PM MST

For a group that does not exist thry sure cause a lot of damage on a regular basis.  Bertley riots several times. 
    Those people dressed in black with the masks (before Covid) and weapons.  They are not a buggyman, they are not an idea....they are violent terrorists. 
      November 3, 2020 5:02 PM MST

As are the NRA - looting causes fewer actual deaths, financial and property damage are repairable. Almost all of the mass shootings over the past four years have been perpetrated by "conservative" gun nuts who are Trumpicans all. However, "antifa" is not one specific group but a generic term for several.
      November 3, 2020 5:18 PM MST

NRA kills no one. NRA does not steal or cause any property damage. Nor do they encourage such disgusting actions.

No mass shootings are committed by mental people. 

Even CNN admited ANTIFA is violent.  

I do not care what group you belong or do not belong, how organized or unorganized a group is....violence is NEVER the acceptable answer unless except for self defense. 
      November 3, 2020 6:27 PM MST