Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » New video evidence in Georgia of election fraud. Is any media outlet covering it?

New video evidence in Georgia of election fraud. Is any media outlet covering it?

Remember the "water main break" in GA that delayed results? 
They used this as a excuse to sent all poll workers home. All poll observers.  

The video shows that after everyone else left. 4 workers remained and begin pulling out boxes of ballots from under a table in the counting center. And counting them.  

This is no question of fraud. This is illegal. 

The video is from the security company for the building. The video was admitted in court evidence yesterday.

Georgia Sec of State has admitted..."ballots were counted illegally and in secret."

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

I've seen that "video", I doubt I've seen CGI so badly done but it is a rush job. Could do a better fake video myself but it would take more time.
      December 4, 2020 6:36 AM MST

The GA Secretary of State has admitted.

"Ballots were counted illegally and in secret."

He knows the video is real. 
      December 4, 2020 6:40 AM MST

Ever since Al Gore whined and cried foul about the alleged “stolen election” that cost him the presidency in *2000, the trend has often become for some candidates who do not prevail to similarly whine and cry, none of which has ever resulted in a reversal of the decision. There is most likely zero possibility of Donald Trump receiving a different outcome. Also, had Trump prevailed over Biden, I believe with every fiber of my being that the same whining and crying would be taking place in the Biden camp, if not led by Biden personally, then certainly a large number of pro-Biden folks or anti-Trump folks.  It’s time to accept the outcomes of elections and move on, it’s as simple as that. 

*I am not stating that the year 2000 was the first instance in history which a US presidential candidate bemoaned an election loss, because I haven’t researched further back, but it is one of the most prominent instances of it in recent memory, it certainly sticks out.

___

December 4, 2020 7:50 AM MST

I agree, there will be a time when we need to move on. Okay, now, not all of what I'm about to say has to do with the subject at hand but I felt compelled to say it. I've often wondered what kind of country we would see if all the politicians had some integrity? If they all took their political oaths seriously and all the pro-country campaign promises were kept? And what sort of country would we see if every jot and tittle of the Constitution and the laws of the land were upheld?

Also, what sort of country would we see if our military, police, medical responders, firefighters were given the proper respect and honestly recognized and given a truly heartfelt thank you for what they do and have done?
      December 4, 2020 8:29 AM MST

We would probably be living in the period 1945 to 1960.
      December 4, 2020 8:57 AM MST

That time period was no Utopia for certain people in the US, those of my ethnicity, for one of many examples.
    ~

December 4, 2020 8:41 PM MST

Actually this video will likely give GA to Trump. 

According to GA law ballots must be counted in public view.  If they can prove there were more than 12,000 (Amount Biden's lead) votes illegally processed, law says the courts can find the results defective and rule whom the winner is. 

As of right now GA looks to be the first domino to fall. I believe NV will be next. 
      December 4, 2020 1:03 PM MST

What the heck, give GA to trump. That should appease him. Biden still wins. This post was edited by Element 99 at December 4, 2020 5:34 PM MST
      December 4, 2020 3:16 PM MST

GA is not the only one in the crosshairs.  All the states that quite counting election night on the target. 

December 4, 2020 4:51 PM MST

At least we can throw him a bone.
      December 4, 2020 5:34 PM MST

The RECOUNT was done in full view and Biden's lead actually INCREASED.

You lost. Get over it.

December 4, 2020 4:17 PM MST

And multiple witnesses to it say they seen Trump votes counted for Biden. 

This is not over. So hang on it maybe a bumpy ride.
      December 4, 2020 4:54 PM MST

No bumps yet. If there is so much proof, why are people waiting until now with it? And unless there is clear and convincing evidence that enough votes were affected to change the outcome, and that is a very high bar to clear, no results are going to change.

Honestly, why are you so desperately grasping at any little straw you can reach to deny the reality that Trump lost because lots of folks don't want him to be president anymore? Is your life going to be ruined or worse if Biden is inaugurated? I am fairly certain that you have survived worse things. And there will be another election in four years, I promise, so you can vote Republican for president then.
      December 4, 2020 5:31 PM MST

All they have to do is prove more than 12K votes were processed in GA in secret. That is the threshold there. Video proves it happened. SOS admits it happened.  Just a matter of what is the number now. 

Of course I would survive a Biden presidency.  I survived Obama for 8 yrs. Crappy economy for the entire time. Yes I made it and would certainly make it through again. 

But that does not mean we should just accept fraud and cheating.  This is about more than just one election. This is about being secure in our election process.  
    If Biden won with legal votes...fine then he won. But as of right now there are too many questions that need addressed.  These machines are sketchy. According to CNN (old reports and even one just before the election), NYT, Sen Warren, Sen Klobechar, Stacy Abrams, the state of TX, all say the machines are not secure and change votes. 
      December 4, 2020 5:46 PM MST

Obama inherited the worst economic depression since the Great one from Bush2, turned it around and handed Trump a rebuilt and growing economy (with more jobs created in his last 2 years than Trump managed in the 3 before COVID). Basic math, did you fail that?
      December 4, 2020 6:13 PM MST

I live here.  And the ecomony under Obama was crap.  2% growth...the new normal.  That was crap. 

Under Bush it was better but under Trump we have had the best economy in my adult life. I have been in retail business since Clinton...who signed the bill that deregulated the banks to get underqualified people to be able to buy homes.  Clinton is responsible for the 2008 crash. 
      December 5, 2020 7:53 AM MST

Yup...yur raht...they seen.

December 4, 2020 5:39 PM MST

Doctored videos mean nothing and ALL STATES have certified the vote. Game over.
      December 5, 2020 2:13 AM MST

The video will do nothing of the sort. It looks fake, but that could be due to clumsy camera work and ham-handed editing.
    All that it could have done was require a recount, which due to the narrowness of the margin was required by Georgia law anyhow - and THAT was completely untainted, confirmed the result in Biden's favour and win an INCREASED margin, which proves that any errors that may have crept in with the plumbing issue were actually in Trump's favour. Game over. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 5, 2020 1:27 PM MST
      December 5, 2020 5:14 AM MST

No one is claiming the video is not authentic. 
      December 6, 2020 7:09 AM MST

The Georgia Sec of State admitted the illegal proceedings yet people are still denying that no fraud was committed. What's wrong with this picture?
      December 4, 2020 7:55 AM MST

Yep,  It is on the video.  

I have not looked yet but there are claims that one worker was running the same batch of ballot through about 3 times.  

I think NV will be the next one to prove fraud. 
      December 4, 2020 1:05 PM MST

According to Forbes.com website nothing illegal happened in Georgia.
      December 4, 2020 2:25 PM MST

According to the Sec of State of GA.  "Ballots were illegally counted and in secret."  

This is against the law.  Forbes may want to look up the law in GA. 

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-21/chapter-2/article-11/part-5/21-2-483/

21-2-483 - Counting of ballots; public accessibility to tabulating center and precincts; execution of ballot recap forms; preparation of duplicate ballots (b) All proceedings at the tabulating center and precincts shall be open to the view of the public (c) At the tabulating center, the seal on each container of ballots shall be inspected, and it shall be certified that the seal has not been broken before the container is opened.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-21/chapter-2/article-13/21-2-527/
    (c) If misconduct is complained of on the part of the poll officers of any precinct, it shall not be held sufficient to set aside the contested result unless the rejection of the vote of such precinct would change such result.

(d) Whenever the court trying a contest shall determine that the primary, election, or runoff is so defective as to the nomination, office, or eligibility in contest as to place in doubt the result of the entire primary, election, or runoff for such nomination, office, or eligibility, such court shall declare the primary, election, or runoff to be invalid with regard to such nomination, office, or eligibility and shall call for a second primary, election, or runoff to be conducted among all of the same candidates who participated in the primary, election, or runoff to fill such nomination or office which was declared invalid and shall set the date for such second primary, election, or runoff.

So we are looking at GA being declared INVALID.  No time for a new election.  Court could declare winner or Legislature will likely declare the winner. 

December 4, 2020 2:44 PM MST