Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you cranky? If so, what kind of crank are you?

Are you cranky? If so, what kind of crank are you?

Inspired by this question that was posted by another member: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/120420/are-you-crafty-if-so-what-kind-of-crafty-are-you/view/post_id/854917

~

Posted - December 6, 2020

Responses

Not generally, very easy to get along with.  If I'm in pain I can get cranky, it's frustration actually. 
      December 6, 2020 3:56 PM MST

A hand crank.
      December 6, 2020 4:35 PM MST

I'm a quiet crank. I am fully aware that taking out my crankiness on others would probably ruin their day. I don't want that on my conscience.
      December 6, 2020 4:37 PM MST

A caffeine deficient crank. Don't even TRY to talk to me before my second cup. Just don't, I'm warning you.
      December 6, 2020 5:56 PM MST

(caffeine-deficient)

December 7, 2020 5:58 AM MST

A crankshaft.
      December 6, 2020 10:45 PM MST

I get cranky when I'm driving behind someone going 25 mph when the speed limit is 40 and even crankier when they won't get out of the passing lane.  

I get cranky at the supermarket when waiting to have my purchases rung up and the woman in front of me (men don't seem to do this) waits until her entire order of a month's worth of groceries is completely rung up to dig into her purse to pay and then spends another five minutes searching for the exact change.  Do these women think that if they wait until the last possible moment they won't have to pay?  Worse is when they take out their checkbook and ask the clerk, "Who do I make the check out to?"  What store are you in lady?  Then, she doesn't leave the register until she puts all of her bills, in numerical order, into her wallet.
      December 7, 2020 5:55 PM MST