Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » This is a poll: who do you think first put the moves on whom? (See below.)

This is a poll: who do you think first put the moves on whom? (See below.)

a. She did
b. He did
c. It was mutual
d. Two or more of the above 
e. None of the above/other answer

~

Posted - December 8, 2020

Responses

I'd guess a - because in the first silhouette, although her legs and arms are crossed, while his posture is open, she is looking towards him.
    In the second they have both moved closer and where their bodies meet coincides with the centre of the couch.

Maybe she was upset or resistant over something, he said something that resolved the issue for her, and now he is comforting her.

December 8, 2020 7:04 AM MST

"E".

The figures in those drawings are four distinctly different people. 

It's quite obvious that, in the first drawing, the person on the left is of a medium build.  Also, that person is quite content .. uh ... "taking care of business" (note left hand spread open wide), and has no interest to the person on the right..  The person on the right is peeved and quite disgusted (arms folded, body turned away).  With close observation, one can almost make out a look of scorn on the outline of the face.

In the second drawing, the person on the left is clearly a much heftier person than the one in the first drawing.  Note how the sofa is lower (sagged) under the extra weight.  Also, in the first drawing it appears that each figure is of a different gender.  However in the second drawing they both appear to be of the same gender.  Furthermore, the person on the right in the second drawing is clearly feeling very nauseated.  Notice arms clenched around stomach and feet placed on top of each other (that's the classic "I'm gonna puke" position).  The person on the left has "his"(?) arm around the other person's shoulder (to comfort), however, his left leg is slightly askew (away from the other person) in the full "it'll be ok, just don't puke on me" stance.
      December 8, 2020 10:10 AM MST

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!  It’s time-lapse, they’re the same people in both, you’re looking at a difference of several months between the two graphics!
    ~

December 8, 2020 11:51 AM MST

Person on the right appears to have lost height and hair.  
      December 8, 2020 1:43 PM MST

E. Neither. She's upset about something, he seems to be comforting her. Nothing to see here, folks.
      December 8, 2020 2:18 PM MST

“Move along, folks, go on about your business, let’s clear the sidewalks here, please.  Go on home, this is all just routine.”
    ~

December 8, 2020 3:02 PM MST

B. 
      December 9, 2020 12:12 PM MST