Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What Makes YOu HAPPY? Making lots and lots and lots and lots of MONEY? You are not alone. So how much money would make you ECSTATIC?

What Makes YOu HAPPY? Making lots and lots and lots and lots of MONEY? You are not alone. So how much money would make you ECSTATIC?

Posted - December 30, 2020

Responses

There are several things that make me happy but money isn't one of them. Becoming rich was never a priority for me. I was always satisfied with simply having a job and living within my means. :)
      December 30, 2020 12:12 PM MST

Me too. Money is not my carrot. Neither is social status or notoriety or being "liked". What is? Just that I be left alone to live my life as I see fit and not have to conform to all the robotic braindead nitwits who adore a vile evil corrupt wicked snake of a devil. That's it. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy  Thursday to you! :)
      December 31, 2020 11:36 AM MST

just enough to live comfortably and be stable, which is what we do now. of course a little more wouldn’t hurt but it’s not like I’m miserable without it 
      December 30, 2020 8:51 PM MST

Thank you for your reply a m b e r and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :) We do too but a little wiggle room wouldn't hurt! :)
      December 31, 2020 2:06 AM MST

More money that I need to be comfortable is a burden, and would make me a target. No thanks.
    If I hit the lottery I'll accept it anonymously and allow my accountant brother to handle it for the children's and grandchildren's inheritance.
      December 31, 2020 2:39 AM MST