Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » is there something that hinder your life ?

is there something that hinder your life ?

In any way you can think...

for me there is none except only one thing.... 

the fact that i have a criminal file. I feel it hinder my life to advance as i wish . 

But i might be eligible for a file deletion, ill have to go to the justice palace of my city to see my court case , if im able to get a file deletion.

Posted - December 31, 2020

Responses

Disintegrating bones.
      December 31, 2020 2:14 PM MST

Pain, degeneration in my neck, arthritis, trapped in a body that will not operate to my will. 

Yes, understandably you are afraid of the stigma that comes with having a criminal record, if you are a different person to what you was then, then give yourself a break, I'm sure someone else will.  Everyone changes, I'm not the same person now, as I was in my twenties, or thirties, as people grow up and experience life they usually become a lot wiser, don't allow yourself to be trapped in the past or you won't be able to move forward and grasp new opportunities.
      December 31, 2020 3:22 PM MST

Seems to me there's more to your story that you're not telling.
      December 31, 2020 3:56 PM MST

A few relatively little things, nothing too serious.
      December 31, 2020 5:07 PM MST

Arthur. I played a lot of rough sports in my youth, I'm paying for it now.
      December 31, 2020 5:24 PM MST

Don't we all have something?  We are human so subject to our appetites even when we try not to be. We want it all but have to settle for as much as possible and even then we are making choices, weighing,  and making trade-offs. 
      December 31, 2020 8:30 PM MST

Not really.

I've accepted that I will have to do work I really don't want to do - thousands of hours of weeding and aged care for at least ten years - in order to make ends meet.
      December 31, 2020 10:19 PM MST