Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Poop Fix? Really???

Poop Fix? Really???

Get you sh** together and fix your name for this approach.

Hearing your commercials on the radio sickens me; over and over . . . Poop Fix    Poop Fix    Poop Fix

(Yeah, I know. I'll be completely alone on this one, too.)

Posted - February 12, 2021

Responses

The food itself, visually, I don't find appealing.  (And at the very end, it looks like a bottle of dish washing liquid, I don't know.)
    I like the overall visual style, though, of the commercial. And I'm thinking there are lots of reasons why I probably shouldn't.
    I'm sorry, in case I offended.

I have to go to work for most of the weekend now,
    Be Well,
    :)

February 13, 2021 7:49 AM MST

LMAO at the guy with sandwich near the end.  The humor wasn’t lost on me.
      February 19, 2021 8:51 AM MST

It's been a while since I watched, so, I watched again.
    Uh . . . I don't know if your mind went to where mine went but my mind went to the same place at that point this time that it did the first time I watched.

But I'm wondering if many things might be going over my head. Happens to me, ha.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 5, 2021 7:43 PM MST
      February 19, 2021 5:26 PM MST

For some reason, the guy with the sandwich is even funnier now.
      March 5, 2021 7:44 PM MST

• Your question instantly reminded me of this scene.  It was the first thing I thought about.  The commercial was on TV ten years ago, but nobody will ever forget it.

Choriflan is a mixture of chorizo and flan.  When this commercial was on TV, people made choriflan as a joke.  They dared other people to eat it.  The commercial was for Ayudín, a dishwashing liquid.  It implies that Ayudín will clean off the revolting mixtures of foods that are left on plates after meals.

Ayudín's second commercial with the same theme was pescalate, which was chocolate-covered fish.

There is also some innuendo in the commercial.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 21, 2021 2:35 AM MST
      February 20, 2021 8:33 PM MST

Wow. I had no idea. Thanks for adding all the details.
    Yup - innuendo, ha!
    ;)
      February 21, 2021 2:37 AM MST

Encontré algo interesante: https://blog.sinapsis.agency/el-choriflan-impactante-campana-publicitaria/

~

February 13, 2021 7:18 AM MST

I don't think I've heard that commercial.  Probably a good thing.
      February 13, 2021 12:39 AM MST

I heard it this morning on the radio again, ha. I have one station in particular I listen to a lot and that station is the only one I've heard the commercial. The commercial is done in a very factual, mature, and informative approach -- which, to me, makes hearing "Poop Fix," over and over, somehow silly. :)
      February 13, 2021 6:56 AM MST

Some commercials are really funny and others are so stupid I wouldn't buy the product if it was the only one on the shelf and I was desperate.
      February 13, 2021 11:58 AM MST

This commercial sounds almost like those commercials for medications, that go on and on listing side effects, etc. That kind of style. A doctor talks in it, too. very matter-of-fact, except they keep saying Poop Fix.
      February 14, 2021 5:59 PM MST

Sounds like a product you would give to your dog if he's constipated.
      February 14, 2021 9:30 PM MST

It does, yes.  :)
      February 15, 2021 5:54 PM MST