Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If you were feeling lucky would you quit your gambling addiction?

If you were feeling lucky would you quit your gambling addiction?

If you were a gambler...?

Posted - February 20, 2021

Responses

I know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.
      February 21, 2021 3:36 AM MST

I'd really depend on what odds I could get.  
      February 21, 2021 10:43 AM MST

I need to gain a gambling addiction. Every Sunday early evening I’m sad I didn’t win the lottery over the weekend and will have to go into work again on Monday But I’ve never bought a lotto ticket. I need help. 
      February 21, 2021 2:08 PM MST

Maybe start going to the hoarse racing track that's a fun way to start gambling. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 21, 2021 4:07 PM MST
      February 21, 2021 3:12 PM MST

(hoarse horse)

Hoarse is an adjective that describes a rough, husky sound, usually referring to the human voice.
    horse is a four-legged animal with a mane and tail, still existing in the wild in some places but have also been domesticated by humans for centuries . Domesticated horses are used as pack animals, draft animals, and for human transportation, among other activities.

(gimbaling gambling)

gim·bal
    noun
    1. a mechanism, typically consisting of rings pivoted at right angles, for keeping an instrument such as a compass or chronometer horizontal in a moving vessel or aircraft.

gam·bling

verb
      gerund or present participle: gambling
      1. 1. 
        play games of chance for money; bet.
        "she was fond of gambling on card games and dog races”

Similar:
        bet, wager, place a bet, stake money on something, try one's luck on the horses, play the ponies, game, gaming. 

take risky action in the hope of a desired result.
        "they could only gamble that something would turn up"

February 21, 2021 3:33 PM MST

Wrigley  Field?
      February 21, 2021 3:36 PM MST

Instead of gambling on a lottery win maybe you could cheer yourself up by having a barbecue if the steaks are not too high.
      February 21, 2021 4:07 PM MST