Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Two months in prison before he is sentenced. Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if Chauvin were DEAD before his sentencing?

Two months in prison before he is sentenced. Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if Chauvin were DEAD before his sentencing?

Posted - April 22, 2021

Responses

Actually, it would be karma - especially if it was because someone put a knee on his neck.
      April 22, 2021 2:32 PM MDT

I asked a question about that today L. Why spend a bazillion dollars for 40 years to feed clothe house and medical attention a piece of crap like Derek Chauvin? I like an eye for eye. Symmetry. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 23, 2021 2:19 AM MDT

It's possible. This has happened before. Is that something you think might happen or would like to see happen?
      April 22, 2021 2:33 PM MDT

I asked a question about that. AN EYE FOR AN EYE. LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD. It is fitting and proper for the knee in the neck MURDERER to be kneed in neck till dead. On TV. Why spend a bazillion dollars for 40 years to feed house clothe and medical attention a piece of crap like Derek Chauvin? Did I answer YOUR question? I am NOT joking. I am deadly serious. Thank you and Happy Friday to thee and thine. This post was edited by RosieG at April 23, 2021 2:22 AM MDT
      April 23, 2021 2:21 AM MDT

So should Biden continue executing Fed death penalty cases?
      April 23, 2021 5:23 AM MDT

I would  rather see him spend 40 miserable years in jail then on the day he is released  he gets run over by a steamroller (feet  first). Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 23, 2021 1:47 AM MDT
      April 22, 2021 4:31 PM MDT

I would rather see him shackled face down on the ground with a knee in his neck taking away his breath as he lay dying. AN EYE FOR EYE Nanoose. He lived by the sword and he should be murdered by the sword. I think that would be JUSTICE. He showed no remorse. He was a defiant evil SOB. How much will it cost to feed him and house him and medical attention him for 40 years? Know what? I'm gonna run this up the flagpole and see who salutes. But alternatively I do like your scenario very bigly. I rarely don't like what you right. You have a very creative inventive imaginative take on things which I appreciate. Meanwhile every day a black person is murdered by a cop probably. During the trial and deliveration more blacks were murdered by cops. It is a never ending source of agony for our brothers and sisters and having folks support the murderers is shocking disgusting but not surprising. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday to you and your family. All still good for all of you? ::)
      April 23, 2021 1:52 AM MDT

I would not find it a kick in the head for that to happen and I hope it doesn't.

From what I've seen, read and heard, I agree with the jury's verdict. But I don't wish to see Chauvin dead.

( My answer is based on my subjective take on "a kick in the head"  -- I interpret the phrase as "a fun, unexpected surprise.")

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 23, 2021 1:36 AM MDT
      April 22, 2021 6:11 PM MDT

Point taken WQ. Different strokes. I don't know how avidly you watched the goings on. How you were struck by the absolute indifference shown by Chauvin. How defiantly he GLARED at the person videotaping him as he kept GRINDING HIS KNEE INTO THE NECK OF  A DEAD MAN. Over 9 minutes the knee was there grinding down. The 3 stooges stood there and watched him and did not lift a finger to stop him. Sometime after six minutes of this George Floyd went limp. After there was no pulse the murderer's knee was still there grinding down. After the ambulance arrived  murderer's knee didn't move. After the paramedics got the gurney out of the ambulance the knee was still there grinding down. You may have pity for such a being as that. I have none. We are not the same person. You react as you are meant to do and wont to do as do I. I stand by what I said. I have no remorse whatsoever for having said it nor do I take back a word of it. Derek Chauvin is a monster. He has shown NO remorse. The Defense went to absurdly ridiculous ends to show he was innocent of being guilty of what everyone saw him do. Thank your for reply and Happy Friday to you and yours. If that were your son being ground down in the neck as his breath was being stilled as he were being murdered in plain view you might feel exactly the same. Pity for the murdering SOB. Or you might see my point and feel the same. It doesn't matter at all either way. Life goes on. More blacks were killed/murdered by cops AS THE TRIAL WAS GOING ON AND AS THE DELIBERATION WAS GOING ON. More to come. Every day. Sadly. This post was edited by RosieG at April 23, 2021 6:10 PM MDT
      April 23, 2021 1:42 AM MDT

You're welcome for my answer.

Yes, I get and understand your point. I know many, many people who share your same thoughts.

I haven't asked you take back your words.

I simply have said that I don't find it desirable for anyone to die. Yes, anyone.

I don't condone at all what he did but, for me (my opinion only), to wish the same thing on Mr. Chauvin that he did to Mr. Floyd would bring me to Mr. Chauvin's level of whatever led him to choose those actions.

And having seen several families of murdered family members remarkably and directly forgive their loved ones' murderer/s makes me hesitate in desiring death to others, even those who have killed.

And my best to you as always and Happy Weekend!
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 24, 2021 3:08 AM MDT
      April 23, 2021 6:09 PM MDT

My best to you always and forever WQ. We go back a long way. Showing compassion and mercy is something I do not do. Extending mercy to the merciless. Not my cuppa tea. That is the whom/who I have always been. I don't turn the other cheek. I don't believe in revenge retaliation for myself personally. But on a larger scale of right and wrong something clicks in and changes.

So what would you do to a pedophile who rapes tortures and murders a child? Spends millions on him to provide food shelter clothing medical care? See my problem with it? I just can't get to where you are m'dear. I can't. I know there are others who feel as you do but I'm not kind enough or big enough I guess. It matters not what I think except to me. i would be lying if were to say otherwise. Now someone who drives drunk and kills? That is different. But the person who targets tortures rapes murders? Such a one as that does not deserve the joy of life. Of course such folks don't last long in prison. They are usually taken out by other inmates. The lowest of the low are those who rape torture murder children. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      April 24, 2021 3:25 AM MDT

He'll probably "suicide" the way Epstein did. Cops don't last long in prison.
      April 23, 2021 5:28 AM MDT