Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are some things that an eccentric person might do?

What are some things that an eccentric person might do?

Eg. Sell their Jaguar XF for $200 because it needed to be washed..

Posted - May 6, 2021

Responses

Hoard items. (Tildes are excluded from this.)

Have outrageous aversions to certain foods. (Unless, of course, we’re talking about avocados, guacamole, mayonnaise, beets, okra, squash, water cress nuts, and Vegemite.)

Harbor an inordinate passion for sandwiches. (Listen, are you going to eat that last BLT in your refrigerator, or may I have it?)

Digs out several levels of sub-basements to create chambers for sequestering kidnap victims for sandwich-making factories. (It’s not really a dungeon per se if they can leave anytime they want to.)

Carries on illusions that there are harem-like chapters full of women scattered in various cities worldwide just waiting for the opportunity to cater to every whim. (Actually, it’s more of an intricately scheduled matrix by which the women claw their way to the top of the rotation; there’s a point system and everything.)

~

May 6, 2021 6:45 AM MDT

I guess that all fits into the 'eccentric' category. I kind of think there is more but you are not telling.
      May 6, 2021 11:09 AM MDT

It was just my wild guessing. I don’t personally know of any people who are like those examples. 

(Cough, cough.)
    ~

May 6, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

Yes... Fer sure.
      May 6, 2021 11:34 AM MDT

I know someone who moves when her house needs to be painted. 
      May 6, 2021 4:06 PM MDT

Quit their executive job to be a hippy.
      May 6, 2021 4:43 PM MDT