Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Admittedly there has never been a phenomenon like trump. Are psychiatrists psychoanalysts psychologists analyzing categorizing theorizing?.

Admittedly there has never been a phenomenon like trump. Are psychiatrists psychoanalysts psychologists analyzing categorizing theorizing?.

Will there be a whole new section of study called "trumpism"? Will it be studied and investigated and taken apart and put back together repeatedly to figure it out? Will there be an EXPERT on trumpism to whom all will listen to understand what it is and how it infiltrated a certain segment of humankind?

It is not a worldwide passion. It is located in one narrow tiny portion of the world with a very small population. It is not contagious but once you get it you never get rid of it and you do pass it on down through genetics to your children.

Something we feared but now? We see it for what it is. A madness. A plague. A black death. But localized.

What good came from it? That will be explored. Did the horrendously egregious outweigh the good? Were there any survivors that healed and rid themselves of it or once gotten it stays got?

All of that may well be documented. It will take a series of books to cover it. When will they be published and available to the public? AFTER all of the sh** hits all of the fans and the man is charged and tried and convicted. Perhaps not in my lifetime but surely in yours. Perhaps in a few years. It is coming.

Posted - May 19, 2021

Responses

You think so?  Did they sale Trump Chia pets?   
    They did Obama. 

Difference is Trump delivered on promises. Creating a following of voters who support him.
    Obama could not and so lost supporters.
      May 19, 2021 6:01 AM MDT

So, Chia pets are the new standard for being supported.  My how you've lowered the bar.

Trump delivered to the top 5% and couldn't have cared less about the rest.  Obama, if I may remind you, WAS ELECTED TO TWO TERMS.  Couldn't have lost too many supporters.
      May 19, 2021 8:04 AM MDT

Just an example showing the craziness of some of the supporters and media.  There were statues and all kinds of stuff of Obama.     

Even Hillary mocked how people were acting towards Obama.

"The skies will open, the light will come down, celestial choirs will be singing and everyone will know we should do the right thing and the world will be perfect," she said dryly as the crowd erupted. "Maybe I've just lived a little long, but I have no illusions about how hard this is going to be," Clinton continued.

So the "Trump phenomenon" is not unique. 

2012 was Romney or Obama.....Romney is a poor excuse for a Rep. I almost skipped it myself. 
    So yes, Obama won again.  I know, Dems here on AM who wanted Obama primaried in 2012. But ultimately vote for Obama.  (Or at least that is what they posted on AB)

This post was edited by my2cents at May 19, 2021 12:58 PM MDT
      May 19, 2021 11:28 AM MDT

We all know that Clinton's nose was out of whack when she wasn't the candidate for president.  I wouldn't place a lot of credit to anything she said.  What statues were erected to Obama?
      May 19, 2021 12:57 PM MDT

That quote was during the primaries in 2008.  Before he beat her for the nomination.

"The love of Obama continues.

A new statue of former President Barack Obama alongside his youngest daughter Sasha was unveiled in South Dakota on July 15.

Located on the corner of Fourth and St. Joseph St., the sculpture is located in Rapid City and is part of the City of Presidents collection. It depicts the 44th president waving to the crowd and holding his daughter Sasha’s hand.

It’s the latest tribute for the POTUS who made history as the first African-American to be the leader of the free world.

Obama, who left his eight-year term in 2017, has been immortalized in an array of forms, from books and in film to collectible figurines and even fried chicken restaurants (in China).

In May, a 3.5 mile stretch of street in Los Angeles was renamed Obama Boulevard."

Google Obama statue and take you pick.  There are statues in Ireland, Indonesia, Puerto Rico possibly more. 

From real statues to little ones people can put in their homes.  

To photos trying to claim he is mentioned in the Bible....

So as I said nothing unique at all.   Other than Trump being a politician who fulfilled campaign promises. 

May 19, 2021 1:14 PM MDT

The statue in South Dakota was part of a presidential collection - it did not appear to honor him specifically - just as the 44th president.  If you look at the Bradford Exchange or the Franklin Mint, you will find a great many things related to various presidents.  Other than useless, valueless trinkets, I doubt there will be many lasting remembrances of Trump other than as relates to him being the 45th president.
      May 19, 2021 3:36 PM MDT

There is one in SD too...

I am not talking about Franklin mint.....this stuff was everywhere. It was in gas stations. In Walmart. 
      May 19, 2021 4:50 PM MDT

Gas stations and Walmart - the ideal place for Trump merchandise.
      May 19, 2021 9:27 PM MDT

Again...I am talking about Obama merchandise. 
      May 20, 2021 7:46 AM MDT

The promise that Mexico would pay for the wall? Or what about the one that he wouldn't have time to play golf?
    Fact is that most of Trump's base are dumb schmucks who bought Rupert's guff on FOX. Anybody who believes anything in Murdererdoch media is as stupid as a rock.
      May 19, 2021 7:22 PM MDT

Building of the wall...even US paying is cheaper than what illegals cost annually. 

Media is all biased...mostly by what they ignore.  BS flies from all sides. 
      May 19, 2021 7:33 PM MDT

They may not of made a Trump Chia pet but they did make a Trump baby blimp - Obama didn'the get one of those. Cheers!
      May 19, 2021 8:37 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 19, 2021 10:42 AM MDT

Today at work I was thinking Trump didn't get a Chia pet but maybe he will get a knock off product called  a Cheata Pet and the ad song will go a little something like this - Cheata - cha cha - Cheata Pet. Maybe it will come out in time for Christmas after they charge him for cheating on his taxes. Cheers!
      May 19, 2021 5:08 PM MDT

Cheat -a- Pet sounds like a product made for Biden. 
      May 19, 2021 5:30 PM MDT

Five of those are proven lies. The rest remain unproven. Who's writing your material, Lachlan Murdoch?
      May 19, 2021 7:23 PM MDT

Most of it on video...
      May 19, 2021 7:29 PM MDT

I'm not sure what "unique phenomena" you refer to.
    A charismatic leader, who comes from "nowhere" to become the head of a country, turns it against outsiders and certain segments of itself, and attacks his political enemies?

I can think of a few, just in the last 200 years.
    The main difference being most (if not all) of them were not removed peacefully.

May 19, 2021 8:04 AM MDT

Totally consumed with SELF? 24/7 me me me me me me me me me me me me me? Really? Who would they be? Family is a criminal corrupt enterprise? Carrying on ONE BIG LIE 24/7? Having rallies about me me me me me me me me me where the attendees get off on it and love it and embrace it and lust after it? Seriously? Name them. Thank you for your reply Walt. You say you can think of few. NAME THEM. It's like trump saying "everyone says so". Okey dokey? This post was edited by RosieG at May 19, 2021 12:57 PM MDT
      May 19, 2021 10:45 AM MDT

Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Mussolini - to name some off the top of my head.
    Putin, Kim Jung-un, and Kim Yong-il - for more modern leaders.
      May 19, 2021 12:38 PM MDT

OMG Walt! OMG!  Okay. I asked. So currently today which leaders are "good"? It's so hard to tell because how do we know that what we read is accurate or true or just a bunch of baloney propaganda? Which among the worst is the worst in your opinion? Which devil satan is worse? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 20, 2021 4:59 AM MDT

It's difficult to tell which leaders are "good" ... because you only hear about the "bad" ones in the news.
    But that doesn't mean those you don't hear about are "good" - because western news focuses on "major" countries.

Like your point about Finland being "happy".
    Does that mean they think their leadership is good, as well?  I don't know.
    We (in America) don't get any news stories about their politics.
      May 20, 2021 7:17 AM MDT

Actually, there have been phenomena like him throughout history. He's just a demagogue not unlike Mussolini.
      May 19, 2021 12:45 PM MDT

Perhaps he will suffer the same end as Mussolini.  
      May 19, 2021 12:58 PM MDT