Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How do you plan to celebrate soon to come victory over the covid-19 bug?

How do you plan to celebrate soon to come victory over the covid-19 bug?

As a horny post-vax summer looms many people aspire to use their mouths to greet friends and strangers both in celebration and victory. As for some the ultimate send-off to covid-19 rule is to defy reasonable sanitary norms and venture to lick high-touch and well trafficked surfaces like sidewalks, doorknobs, parking meters, subway poles, and movie theater floors.

-Refinery29.com

Posted - July 7, 2021

Responses

Oh yes, we all should go out and just lick everything, make it all wet.  ....
    Seriously, we should not do anything we didn't do before covid-19 started.  
    For me, I was already immune to it and I did get the vaccine when my age group was available.  
    Back to the same old same old routine.
      July 7, 2021 2:42 PM MDT

Will you lick a moose?
      July 7, 2021 2:44 PM MDT

Not me, I don't think because they have lice and they kick.

'Course I might kiss a beaver.. This post was edited by Kittigate at July 7, 2021 8:16 PM MDT
      July 7, 2021 3:02 PM MDT

Well I don't plan on celebrating by licking things, That's just gross. Where's that barfing emoji when you need it. : )
      July 7, 2021 3:06 PM MDT

I wouldn't lick anything post-Covid that I wouldn't have licked pre-Covid.
      July 7, 2021 3:24 PM MDT

Puff puff pass circle with the patrons in the parking lot of the Rod and Gun tavern in Parksville. Cheers!
      July 7, 2021 4:43 PM MDT

The victory won't be "soon-to-come" in Australia, the vaccine roll-out has been horribly botched and many of the most vulnerable still can't get their shots. The Federal government decided to monopolise it (so they could claim all the credit), predictably screwed it up royally and is refusing to accept the blame. Scummo is always there for the photo op but NEVER for the follow up. There are families still living in tents as a result of the 2019-20 summer bushfires - none of the promised $4bn in relief was ever paid.
      July 7, 2021 5:14 PM MDT

Power corrupts...  And political incompetence.
      July 7, 2021 8:36 PM MDT