Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are antivaxers worldwide everywhere or only in America along with the most guns and the most nutjob crackpots?

Are antivaxers worldwide everywhere or only in America along with the most guns and the most nutjob crackpots?

Posted - July 30, 2021

Responses

We have them here but they are usally in small groups. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 30, 2021 8:28 AM MDT

Well your population is less Nanoose so it figgers! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 30, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

I think they're everywhere.  Wasn't there recently a riot in Paris about having to wear masks?
      July 30, 2021 8:36 AM MDT

If so I missed it L! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      July 30, 2021 8:45 AM MDT

Happy Friday. :)
      July 30, 2021 8:48 AM MDT

Merci mon ami! :)
      July 30, 2021 8:55 AM MDT

You might find this interesting. It shows that the United States is not the top anti-vaccine country.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/global-survey-vaccine-safety-measles-outbreaks
      July 30, 2021 3:36 PM MDT

Today I heard about a cleaver thing the BC goverment did to get people to get the shot. Because of the wild fires in the interior tourists are heading to Vancouver Island instead of the interor. It caused very very  long lines at the ferry dock and it was on a very  very hot. So the  BC  goverment  sent in vaccination  buses with signs that said - get your shots in air conditiondry comfort. A lot of people got their shout to get out of the heat for a half hour or so. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 30, 2021 6:48 PM MDT

It's better to be a gun nutjob crackpot than a low IQ, brainless Libtard.

See the source image This post was edited by Wolfhound at July 30, 2021 8:26 PM MDT
      July 30, 2021 7:58 PM MDT

• I'm sure there are anti-vaxers in other nations, but I don't think any nation has so politicized the pandemic as the U.S. has. We are masters at division and politicizing absolutely everything imaginable. It will be our downfall. 
      July 30, 2021 9:51 PM MDT

Wanna bet? Australia ordered millions of AZ (one of the major reasons why an anti-corruption commission is urgent, several members of the Party in charge of things rn own shares in the company, ergo insider trading which is illegal everywhere) and not enough of the Pfizer. Surprise, surprise, AZ is contraindicated for anybody under 50, under 60 if there are pre-existing blood pressure or heart issues. Ergo, many front-line healthcare workers can't get their shots, including my daughter.
    The Prime Monster can only bleat "it's not a race". Excuse me, Scummo? It is a race and we are losing. Sydney is in lockdown. Brisbane is in lockdown. Melbourne and Adelaide have just come out of lockdown and may yet impose another one. The only major Australian city to avoid this delta variant wave thus far is Perth, because Western Australia imposed a hard border and nobody is allowed in.
    We've also got anti-vax nutjobs, and idiots who defied lockdown to attend a protest which will almost certainly have been a super-spreader. We need Pfizer and the government was too dumb to secure supply.
      July 31, 2021 3:08 AM MDT

They've problems with vaccinations against other diseases, too, in other countries.

Two policemen have been shot in NW Pakistan while guarding a polio vaccination clinic. The gun-men responsible (who fled the scene of course) were probably motivated by a myth invented by God-knows-who, that the vaccine is a Western plot to sterilise the children. 
      August 3, 2021 4:14 PM MDT