Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What was a recent extremely sad occasion or situation for you that eventually worked out in an extremely positive way? ~

What was a recent extremely sad occasion or situation for you that eventually worked out in an extremely positive way? ~

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

Can't think of a thing.
      August 27, 2021 9:46 PM MDT

I was in Metrotown Mall at the lottery kiosk filling out the form to enter my chosen selection of numbers when a strong earthquake happened and was causing a lot of the building to collapse and people were getting hurt. I managed to get out and helping one injured person to escape. Later I went to a kiosk at a different location but I had lost my list of chosen numbers  so I just made up a new selection, entered them for the draw and won the jackpot!
      August 28, 2021 1:01 AM MDT

I think they all can, eventually. If we let them. 

~
      August 28, 2021 6:52 PM MDT

Thank you. From my perspective, I’m not sure that they all can. For instance, suffering the loss of someone through death can be a devastating blow that never completely dissipates or can never have positive aspects to a surviving loved one. 

~

August 28, 2021 8:31 PM MDT

I hear this and have been there many times. Stuck in the moment, so to speak. I have to believe that there can be positive outcomes possible and be open to seeing them. Faith -
      August 29, 2021 11:04 AM MDT

Getting fired in 2018. Freed me up to accept a much BETTER job without having to give notice.
      August 29, 2021 1:02 AM MDT