Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Other than EVERYTHING, what is something you would like to fix if you had the means?

Other than EVERYTHING, what is something you would like to fix if you had the means?

I would like to fix some of the dumb Canadian bureaucracy. Eg. You can travel to 27 European countries with a Canadian vaccine certification but you are stuck overseas until you get covid 19 tested at a cost of $385.00.
And a few other things..

Posted - September 1, 2021

Responses

The drug  problem in my comunity. I have the means to fix it too (a small army of tuff mommies and daddies that had kids that got messed up with  drugs). Cheers!
      September 1, 2021 6:25 PM MDT

I need a new vehicle.  My drivers side door does not open from the inside and the passenger side closes with difficulty.  I'm finally tired of this vehicle but I feel safe in it and the reason I still have it.  Plus I have many memories as well. 
      September 1, 2021 6:34 PM MDT

Might be worthwhile spending a 'few bucks' getting the doors repaired or replaced.
      September 1, 2021 9:14 PM MDT

If I do that then I should restore the whole car, there are many things wrong with it.
    It is worth it for sure. 
      September 2, 2021 3:57 AM MDT

The concentration of too much power in the hands of an UNELECTED few. Congress is at the mercy of the lobbyists and the media. Corporations don't vote, people do, but the corporations tell people HOW to vote and most are sheeple who do as they are told, because thinking is too much like hard work.
      September 1, 2021 7:46 PM MDT