Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is the slow moving coup still moving?

Is the slow moving coup still moving?

Hello:

I'm not a big fan of Mahr, but when he's right, he's right.

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1446700866778456066

excon

Posted - October 11, 2021

Responses

He is half right.  

Trump is helping remove RINOs and he will run and win (a 3rd time) in 2024. 

The Republican voters are with Trump...(polls say 91%) 
    And yes, we are taking OUR party back and removing establishment RINOs from the party. Bye bye Cheney, Blunt, Kemp etc. Would love for Mitch to go but he is not up yet. From Federal level to local...we are letting them know they work for us not the other way around. 
    If you want to call taking control of our party a coupe....then so be it.

We are fixing our elections laws to ensure the integrity of the election results. Only thing we want is for voters to be registered where they live. Be a citizen who is legally allowed to vote. (At least 18 yr old, citizen, not a felon who lost their right) And provide a picture ID proving when you vote you are that legal to vote citizen. 
    That you then vote when and where you are assigned to vote. (On time and no vote harvesting) 

That part is not a coupe....that is ensuring our REPUBLIC continues to stand.
      October 11, 2021 8:51 AM MDT

If you want to call taking control of our party a coupe....then so be it.

Hello my:

They're two separate things - WAY separate..  One is a coup d'ta', and the other is managing your own party..  I don't LIKE what you're doing with your party..  But, it's your party so shape it any way you want..

But that's way different than sacking the capitol to achieve your ends.  No, it was NOT simply an outpouring of freedom and patriotism..  It was an insurrection, pure and simple..  A failed one to be sure, but an attempt at one nonetheless..

excon
      October 11, 2021 9:58 AM MDT

I do not agree with the people who attacked the Capital.  (Neither with the Trump crazies nor with the Anti-Trump crazies who were there)  They should all be charged with whatever crime they committed.   Be it illegal tresspass or property damage etc regardless of which side they were on. They did not help the cause...to investigate the election.  They stopped it from happening.  
    I do not believe the vast majority of protesters where their to do any violence or damage.  
    There is video of people be ushered in to the Capital by the police. This should be investigated. There is video of the magnetic locks being opened (has to be done from the inside) Again this should be investigated. 
    The fact that the NG was not there. And the request for them was refused by the SofA of both the House and Senate (who were their bosses?  Pelosi and McConnell) 
    This does not excuse anyone going in who should not have been inside (either side).  But it does matter.   We should know why this was allowed to happen.  They knew something was brewing.  This is why the Chief of Capital police wanted the NG but was denied. 
      October 11, 2021 10:22 AM MDT

Hello  my:

Lemme ask my question a slightly different way..  The rioters were SPECIFICALLY looking for Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence.

Would they have KILLED them, or HARMED them if they found them?? 

excon
      October 11, 2021 10:17 AM MDT

I do not know.  I was not there.  I do not know the true mind set of those people.  I do some crazies where going.  That is part of the reason I was glad I live farther away....so I would not have been tempted to go.   I do think those people who set up the gallows etc should be arrested and charged with conspiracy to murder.  Then they could show what their mind set was at the time. 

But arresting people who simply entered the building and did not damage months later is a waste of time and money. This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2021 12:02 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 10:29 AM MDT

(slow moving slow-moving)

October 11, 2021 10:14 AM MDT

Hello Randy:

O-k..

excon
      October 11, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

Hi, how have things been? We don’t see you dropping by enough around here.
    ~

October 11, 2021 10:33 AM MDT

Mahr Maher
      October 11, 2021 11:08 AM MDT

Trump won't run again, he'll be up to his a$$ in fraud suits. If he survives that long.

Article III of the Fourteenth Amendment may well prevent any chance of a run. Whether or not he incited the January 6 riot (I personally believe that he did), he quite clearly gave the rioters "comfort". This post was edited by Slartibartfast at October 11, 2021 3:47 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 3:23 PM MDT

I think it is speeding up and it is Trump that is  accelerating it because he knows that soon the  Jan. 6 select committee will find out that he played a major role in inciting the riot . So he will rally his goonies and try to stop the investigation. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 11, 2021 5:38 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 5:36 PM MDT