Active Now

Element 99
Chief Ten Beers
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is the greatest reward you ever achieved when you spent time with your imaginative thinking or daydreaming?

What is the greatest reward you ever achieved when you spent time with your imaginative thinking or daydreaming?

Posted - December 1, 2021

Responses

The only rewards I get from daydreaming are rewards that only exist in my daydreams.  Also, daydreaming just feels good until the kids interrupt my awesome fantasies.
      December 1, 2021 3:22 AM MST

“Mom, we want to go live with Uncle Randy D for a while, well, actually  forever. We’re already packed, we called him and he’s ready for us, so please just give us a ride to the airport.”
    ~

October 19, 2022 7:30 AM MDT

Okay, kids, you’re going to Uncle Randy’s house.  Remember all of those songs from commercials that you love and mommy hates?  Make sure you sing them for Uncle Randy all of the time!

Liberty! Liberty! Liberty!
    Liberty!

When you’re done singing that a thousand times for Uncle Randy, you can finish him off with the carsforkids.org song.

We’re carsforkids.org!  We’re carsforkids.org!  Donate your car…

October 20, 2022 7:39 PM MDT

Grrrrrrr.  How did you know I despise that cars for kids dirge more than anything in life? Wait, have you been keeping a dossier on me? Who’s your investigator, Ansley? I knew it! Grrrrrrr. 

Those little darling kids of yours are going to learn “The Marines’ Hymn”, “The Ballad of the World’s Best Sandwiches (Listed Alphabetically)”, “Grammar Is My Life and My Life Is Grammar”, “Sub-Basements Are Safe Havens”, “Surges of Dirges”, “The Vegemite Monster Comes From Australia”, etc., . . . in other words, all the musical classics. 
    ~

This post was edited by Randy D at February 19, 2023 5:49 PM MST
      October 20, 2022 8:04 PM MDT

Making other people's dreams come true.  Knowing the joy in their heart or seeing the joy on their face is my reward. 
      December 1, 2021 8:42 AM MST

The imaginative thinking and daydreaming have been the greatest rewards of my imaginative thinking and daydreaming.
    ~
      October 19, 2022 7:32 AM MDT

I'm a songwriter. Daydreaming is essential to that.
      October 20, 2022 5:56 PM MDT