Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Could you dress yourself up in some certain way if you needed to give all appearance being the innocent person that you are reputed to be?

Could you dress yourself up in some certain way if you needed to give all appearance being the innocent person that you are reputed to be?

And also try to practice posing a body language that says "I am innocent!"

All this is all very important because of certain kinds of issues involved.

Posted - January 8, 2022

Responses

It depends on what I'm being accused of. I'm no expert on body language but as to speech, what you say is less important than how you say it.
    Burglary? Formal attire, complete with cravat and cufflinks. Only rich twits wear cravats, but it indicates that I don't need to steal, I'm already rich beyond avarice. A toffee-nosed accent helps.
    Embezzlement or some other form of white collar crime? Full bogan, flannie over wife beater, torn cargoes and steel caps with no socks. Drawl and use slang. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 8, 2022 2:51 AM MST
      January 8, 2022 2:49 AM MST

Those ideas should do the trick.
      January 8, 2022 2:50 AM MST

Old ladies usually get a pass.
      January 8, 2022 1:26 PM MST

Sure I could all I would have to do is put on a Catholic school girl uniform and flash my dimples. Then everybody would think that I am innocent and as pure as the driven snow. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 8, 2022 3:14 PM MST
      January 8, 2022 1:34 PM MST