Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » After Trump serves his jail time what should the conditons of his release be?

After Trump serves his jail time what should the conditons of his release be?

I think he should have to go to schools and do his Macho Man dance but to the song - I Fought The Law But The Law Won. Cheers!

Posted - January 20, 2022

Responses

Hopefully, his incarceration will be long enough so that he doesn't have to worry about what he will do when he gets out.
      January 20, 2022 1:58 PM MST

He won't. Given his indolent lifestyle and shocking diet, it's surprising he's survived this long.
      January 21, 2022 5:15 AM MST

Required to do 500 hours of community service work as a janitor for the White House building, mopping floors, cleaning toilets, washing windows, etc.
      January 23, 2022 4:32 PM MST

He is not going to jail. 

The song he dances to is not Macho Man.....it is YMCA. 
      January 24, 2022 4:57 AM MST

Yeah now that you mention it -  it was YMCA but it still was some funny looking dancing. I think he will be going to jail because now that the Jan. 6th investigating committee has the WH records that they asked for and they will get any other records they asked for they already have and they will continue to uncover lots of evidence that he abused his power. Also if the committee finds Trump and company did facilitate or participate in an act of treason - according to the constitution  those people can never run for or hold federal office.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 24, 2022 1:00 PM MST
      January 24, 2022 10:15 AM MST

Don't hold your breath. :)

The committee is not a court of law....they do not have the authority to bar anyone from holding elective office. This post was edited by my2cents at January 24, 2022 8:48 PM MST
      January 24, 2022 8:40 PM MST