Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » EXCLUDING bad manners, what is an eating habit you display that is weird, strange, odd, funny, or quirky?

EXCLUDING bad manners, what is an eating habit you display that is weird, strange, odd, funny, or quirky?

All my life, I’ve been a slow eater. It’s not uncommon when I’m eating something at the same time as others that I often finish last. This is true whether or not it’s one other person or many other people, and the type or kind of food hardly matters either, and sometimes even non-comparative portion sizes make little difference. It’s not an intentional nor conscious act on my part.

~

Posted - January 27, 2022

Responses

I realized I said the bottom of the bottom bun - - the cheese was actually on top of the bottom bun, with the beef sitting on top of the cheese. I know this is an unimportant detail error but, believe it or not, my mistake was one of my first thoughts when I woke up that I said "bottom" instead of "top."
    Weird, I know.
    :)
      January 31, 2022 5:49 AM MST

Sometimes I've had to grab and eat chocolate covered insects with my fingers when they started trying to crawl away.
      January 28, 2022 4:56 AM MST

Ewwww!
      January 28, 2022 12:32 PM MST

When I have a bowl of soup with a broth, I drink the broth first then eat everything else. 
      January 28, 2022 5:36 AM MST