Active Now

Shuhak
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Have you made a fashion faux pas, had a wardrobe malfunction or worn the wrong thing?

Have you made a fashion faux pas, had a wardrobe malfunction or worn the wrong thing?

Today I showed up for my personal training session at the gym. I hopped on the elliptical to warm up and something felt off. When I looked down, I saw I had forgotten to change my footwear before I left home. This what I was wearing:

Posted - February 7, 2022

Responses

I don’t see what’s the problem. 

~

February 8, 2022 8:11 AM MST

They clashed with my snakeskin print leggings.
      February 8, 2022 3:50 PM MST

Oh!

~

May 3, 2023 11:43 PM MDT

No way because I am a fashion ninja. I could  have a blindfold on and still pick out a outfit that goes well together. I also regularly inspect my clothing to avoid possible malfunctions. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 8, 2022 3:51 PM MST
      February 8, 2022 8:33 AM MST

Good for you! Unless you are really just color blind with no fashion sense and blissfully unaware of how you look.????
      February 8, 2022 3:53 PM MST

Nope its the fashion ninja thing plus I have this spidey fashion sense thing going on. Sometimes when I pick out a outfit to wear my spidey fashion sense will start tingling and I know that there is a danger that the outfit I picked out will clash with the décor of the room that I will be going to. Cheers! 
      February 8, 2022 4:10 PM MST

I have forgotten to 'zip up' a few times. Otherwise, I don't care how I dress.

February 8, 2022 8:54 AM MST

Sexy!
      February 8, 2022 3:54 PM MST

One day about four years ago, I selected an all-blue ensemble to go to work, a sky blue dress shirt, patterned blue necktie with tiny gold and black flecks, dark blue vest, medium blue trousers, blue argyle socks and blue walking shoes. Not wanting to wake up my wife I got dressed in the dark just putting on clothes that I laid out the night before, and then reaching under the bed to grab the shoes. Everything looked great in the light of my bedroom the night before, it all appeared to match perfectly. I have long had a reputation for dapper dressing, and I thought that day was no departure from it. 

One of my coworkers approached me discreetly to ask whether or not I was feeling ill or going through some type of breakdown. I was confused until looking down at my feet. Instead of wearing the walking shoes that matchEd my outfit, for some strange reason I failed to notice that I had grabbed a pair of my running shoes. These days, running shoes are made in very bright colors, usually more than one color. In addition to a orange sort of pastel look, the soles were white and they were yellow stripes along the sides of the laces. The shoes were completely out of character and out of style with what I was wearing. Unlike most days, I had not taken nor did I already have a second pair of dress shoes at work, so I had to spend the entire day with people giving me strange locks.

:(

February 8, 2022 9:45 AM MST

I had no idea you were such a fashionista.
      February 8, 2022 3:57 PM MST

Oh, more than you might suspect. Bro-man doesn’t set foot outside of the house without being dressed to the nines.
    ~

February 8, 2022 5:42 PM MST

Cool.
      February 8, 2022 4:10 PM MST

I was on a water slide once when my bikini top came untied, Yeah that was a little embarrassing. 
      February 8, 2022 10:46 AM MST

I fell while water skiing once and didn't let go of the rope and it pulled me deep into the water.  When I surfaced my swim suit top was off of one arm hanging on my neck.  I'm sure I've never been so embarrassed.  No one in the boat ever said one word about it either. 
      February 8, 2022 3:32 PM MST

It was really embarrassing, at the bottom of the slide was a bunch of navy dudes and they look like they enjoyed it more than I did..
      February 8, 2022 4:43 PM MST

It probably happens to a lot of us. I was sitting on the shore, letting the waves wash over me, completely unaware that my straps had fallen down.
      February 8, 2022 4:02 PM MST

I, my step-daughter and a couple of her friends were in the pool having a contest to see who could go all the way across underwater. When my turn came I launched with my legs, not realizing I had failed to tie my swim trunks. Oops.
      February 8, 2022 4:14 PM MST

Yeah I didn't have a clue that my top was untied until I was halfway down the slide. :)
      February 8, 2022 4:40 PM MST

Well, perhaps I should be grateful that I never learned to swim.
      May 3, 2023 5:17 PM MDT