Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump was really joking when he said the following 2 things?

Do you think Trump was really joking when he said the following 2 things?

At the RNC donor retreat in New Orleans Trump said - that North Korea's Kim Jong Un had ability to make his advisers cower and he wants his staff to act like that. He also said that America should put Chinese's flags on American fighters and bomb the sh*t out of Russia. He said it in a joking way but I think deep down he would like it because he likes to see people coward before him and he likes causing conflict. Joking or not that bit about the jets will not be good for US and China's relationship. Cheers!

Posted - March 6, 2022

Responses

Trump has no sense of humour and wouldn't recognise a joke if it bit him. He was LYING as usual, or maybe he's actually demented enough to believe it. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at March 7, 2022 7:04 AM MST
      March 7, 2022 3:29 AM MST

He was laughing  when he said it.  Sounds like joking to me. 
      March 7, 2022 6:29 AM MST

Now that I have had a good nights sleep I think I know why Trump said it - it was because he is a con-man and a copycat. One of the fox and friends said a similar thing about bombing the Russian convoy and the fans ate it up with a spoon so Trump decided to dish out some more. Or it could be because Trump looks at the Russian invasion as a way to fool the people who say that he loves Putin - he still does but in Trumps mind all is fair in love and war. Cheers! 
      March 7, 2022 7:41 AM MST

No he wasn't joking, That was his inner Hitler bubbling to the surface when he said that. 
      March 7, 2022 10:23 AM MST