Discussion » Questions » Relationships » The AnswerMug Challenge Series, Randall D In My Life Forever One Way Or Another Edition:

The AnswerMug Challenge Series, Randall D In My Life Forever One Way Or Another Edition:

[This is perfectly tailor-made for the Anti-Randy D crowd among us, especially the ones who continually file those frivolous restraining order applications. Grrrrrrr.

Imagine you have only these two following choices to make concerning Randy D:

A. Randy D disappears from your life forever, he cannot make any contact with you whatsoever nor do anything to interject himself as a presence in your life in any way, buttttttttt, every day for the rest of your life, you must post a new/different glowing and praiseworthy commentary of at least 150 words extolling his virtues and wonderful personality.

OR

B. Randy D moves in with you for the rest of his natural life (expected to be at least 40 more years), and you get to make sandwiches for him day and night when you’re not maintaining his Tilde Vault.]

Posted - April 14, 2022

Responses

April 16, 2022 6:20 PM MDT

B. Randy D moves in with you for the rest of his natural life (expected to be at least 40 more years), and you get to make sandwiches for him day and night when you’re not maintaining his Tilde Vault.]

I enjoy torturing Randy too much to pick A.  The sandwiches will be the easy part.  I have a cousin who can supply me with leftover sandwiches from her job so Randy can stay well-fed.  I’ll also have access to Randy’s tilde vault so I can move them to either my tilde rescue ranch near Cañon City, Colorado or my tilde rescue ranch in Doña Ana County, New Mexico.

April 16, 2022 9:10 PM MDT

Fine print: this challenge is open to all of the world’s population with the exception of one person, Livvie. Grr.

Dated April 14, 2022.
      ~

April 16, 2022 11:14 PM MDT