Discussion » Questions » Business » Imagine you’re a consumer, client or patron of a business, you just found out Randy D has been assigned to attend to you. Isn’t that great?

Imagine you’re a consumer, client or patron of a business, you just found out Randy D has been assigned to attend to you. Isn’t that great?

~

Posted - June 3, 2022

Responses

Dammit, I wanted to buy Vegemite.
      June 3, 2022 6:26 AM MDT

“Sir, allow me to direct your attention to this ‘specially produced’ Vegemite made in America, San Diego to be precise, and it contains nothing other than peanut butter. I vouch for it personally; I am intimately aware of the manufacturing process because it’s a homespun operation that takes place in a sub-basement facility that I run staffed by captives volunteers. Shall I put you down for several jars, or a few cases so that you’ll be sure not to run out of it for quite some time in the future?”

~

June 3, 2022 11:45 PM MDT

Hard pass.

June 4, 2022 10:17 AM MDT

Not if he works in a deli and I want mayo on my sandwich.
      June 3, 2022 10:13 AM MDT

He’s quite adept at talking you down from the tower on the whole mayo question. It’s similar to an intervention counseling session or a deprogrammer culling you from the cult’s herd or a Miracle Whip Whisperer turning you from the Dark Side. You’ll thank him later. 

~

June 3, 2022 1:54 PM MDT

Not if I want a sandwich from the Sandwich Girl.
      June 3, 2022 10:58 AM MDT

Like any upscale sommelier, Randolph the sammelier will assist you in the best choices the establishment has to offer.
    ~

June 3, 2022 1:56 PM MDT