Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think deep down inside Donald Trump wants to pay for his role in Jan. 6th?

Do you think deep down inside Donald Trump wants to pay for his role in Jan. 6th?

A lot of the people that that testified before the Jan. 6th panel have said that before they testified they received messages saying things like he is watching you and he knows you will do the right thing. So maybe the he is Trump and deep down in side he wants the people to tell the truth about him interfering  in the election and causing a riot so he can be punished and die with a clear conscience. Cheers!

Posted - July 4, 2022

Responses

That douchebag is a cheat and a liar and only thinks about one thing himself! He's a disgrace to the people of America. 
      July 4, 2022 7:22 AM MDT

I disagree I think he only thinks about 2 things himself and chicken nuggets. Cheers!
      July 4, 2022 7:26 AM MDT

Hehehehe:):):)
      July 4, 2022 9:05 AM MDT

Maybe, maybe not. Do I think that what he wants matters? No.
      July 4, 2022 9:36 AM MDT

He wants to be President again. That could matter to a lot of people, including you. What Hitler wanted didn't matter, until it did.
    If the US  loses its collective mind and elects His Royal Orangeness again, his first act will be to stack the SCOTUS with so many trained seals that the Executive and Judicial branches will be in lockstep (he already tried once) - which is bad news for any democratic nation, especially one with a nuclear arsenal the size of America's. The guy scares me.
      July 5, 2022 12:08 AM MDT

From what I have seen, I don't think he will be reelected even if he does run, which is no sure thing. But obsessing over him on a site like this certainly won't move the needle either way.
      July 5, 2022 2:58 AM MDT

No, I don't think he believes he has done anything wrong.  Therefore, no need for him to atone for what happened and, I think given the opportunity, he would do the same thing again.
      July 4, 2022 10:36 AM MDT

Yeah, right.  He's angry that it didn't work.  He so desperately wants to be emperor for life.
      July 4, 2022 10:38 AM MDT

He doesn't HAVE a conscience.
      July 5, 2022 12:01 AM MDT