Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have you been eulogized!?

Have you been eulogized!?

I don't know how to spell it or even know what it means but I can feel it's important!

Posted - August 12, 2022

Responses

No. 

I am not deceased, my funeral service is not being held and has not been held, and the speech outlining my life from a family member, friend, or other loved one is not being delivered.
    ~

August 12, 2022 11:18 AM MDT

P. S. Yes, you spelled it correctly.
    ~
      August 12, 2022 11:23 AM MDT

It's not that meaning Randy. It means praised for speech or writing. In this one you tanked on correct my friend. Well you might be right for when someone talks about you highly to others after death. Have to look it up:) 
    Yes you are but only as an after affect of an accomplishment.
    You can eulogize a living person — particularly if she has retired from a job — or even a place or a group.
    Hahaha. I am wrong but I don't know how. I must have got the bum steer. No wait! I am wrong again! 
    You can be eulogized if you are living! Meh!
    Holy me! You can also be eulogized after death so you didn't include the whole pie about it. You win Randy!
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at August 12, 2022 2:59 PM MDT
      August 12, 2022 2:41 PM MDT

Thank you, that’s good information for me, and I stand corrected! I defer to you for having delved into its meaning much deeper than my knee-jerk response. 
    ~
      August 12, 2022 2:58 PM MDT

You spelled it AMERICAN.

To answer your question, deceased folks tend not to be terribly active on Answermug, so no.
      August 13, 2022 3:07 AM MDT