Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Ever try to pick a fight?

Ever try to pick a fight?

I have been in a lot of fights but there is only one that I tried to pick. It was with a guy that thought he was a vampire. The bad blood between us started when I was taking a up grade course at a community collage. The wanna be vampire got butt hurt because I started getting better marks than him in math class. So he started flying around town spreading false rumors about me. After I heard what he was doing I started following him around town well chanting vampire vampire vampire. After a few minutes he would turn around and glare at me and I would say - bite me vampire. Then he would turn around and keep walking and I would follow him and do the vampire chant until he turned around and I would say bite me vampire. After about 5X he turned around and put his fists up so I made a fist and pumped up the vain in my forearm - pointed to it and said - B Positive vampire come and get some. I didn't really have B Positive blood I just wanted him to attack me but thought it would be fair to let him know that he better be positive before he tries. Cheers!

Posted - September 7, 2022

Responses

No, I don't want to fight.  We need to communicate like two people in love are supposed to do.  
      September 7, 2022 12:18 PM MDT

Nope. Been in plenty, but I try to disengage where possible.
      September 7, 2022 5:34 PM MDT

Nope. 
      September 7, 2022 7:26 PM MDT

No.  I do not fight. (but I will defend myself if need be)
      September 8, 2022 10:29 AM MDT

Yeah I might have instigated one or two. 
      September 8, 2022 1:48 PM MDT

Did you win? Cheers!
      September 8, 2022 2:47 PM MDT

Yep. :)
      September 9, 2022 1:30 PM MDT

Only once.

I was about 12 years old and outside with one of my male neighbor friends who was about 13 years old. He said something I did not like about my sister and I started a physical fight with him.
    The fight was quickly over when got me to the ground and he sat on me.
    :)

September 9, 2022 4:37 PM MDT

You should of farted that will get rid of someone that is sitting on you. Cheers and happy weekend!

This post was edited by Nanoose at September 9, 2022 5:06 PM MDT
      September 9, 2022 4:56 PM MDT

Yes, good idea! :)

However, your idea requires strategy on my part - - and when it comes to fighting, other than always wishing to avoid fights, I have no strategy capabilities it seems.  :)
      September 9, 2022 5:06 PM MDT

The best strategy is no strategy you just go with the flow. Motivation helps yours was your sister so by going against your capabilities for her sake you won the battle. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      September 9, 2022 5:16 PM MDT