Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is the sillyest thing you have done latley?

What is the sillyest thing you have done latley?

A couple of days ago while my wife was taking a nap I thought I would surprize her by putting a new Spring themed tablecloth on the kitchen table. So I took a new tablecloth out of the linen drawer and placed it on a kitchen chair. Then I took everything off the table and wiped it down. Then I put the old tablecloth back on the table and put all the stuff back on it. The silliest part was after my wife got up my feelings were a little hurt because she didn't thank me for putting on a new tablecloth. Took me a day to realise the reason she didn't thank me was because I didn't put the new one on the table. Cheers and happy weekend!   

Posted - March 3, 2023

Responses

I have done nothing LATLEY, but any number of things LATELY.
      March 3, 2023 12:47 PM MST

Okay,  but what was the sillyest?
      March 4, 2023 8:01 PM MST

sillyest silliest

I wouldn’t know where to begin.
      March 4, 2023 8:16 PM MST

The good intent was there and the table got cleaned, all's well that end's well. 
      March 3, 2023 4:58 PM MST

Yeah no harm done and all was well in the end. But the other day during the snow storm I had the good intent to build us a cosy fire. After I got it started I started cleaning up all the wood splinters and tossing them in the fire. I also mistakenly scooped up my Bic lighter and tossed it in the fire too. Luckily I was able to get it out without burning my hand. There  was no harm done and it all worked out well in the end. But if it hadn't  I would of felt pretty silly explaining to the fire department that I had good intent. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 6, 2023 9:23 PM MST
      March 3, 2023 5:34 PM MST

I set a piece of medical equipment I planned on putting in storage on the floor.  As I walked away somehow I got my foot tangled in one leg of it and fell really hard on my left hip.  I'm just thankful I didn't land on my butt and mess up my back.  
      March 3, 2023 6:38 PM MST

This evening, after paying for my take-out food order I had ordered to pick up, and leaving a tip at the register, I turned to leave without my food.  :)
      March 3, 2023 6:51 PM MST

Haha that’s cute, I’m sure your wife appreciates that you had good intentions. I honestly can’t remember the last time I did anything silly...Ive been sucked into the corporate rat race with my job the past year or so and it leaves no time for silliness -_- . I miss the old silly me sometimes.. I don’t think she’s dead but she’s in hibernation :)  

March 4, 2023 3:21 PM MST

Challenge Accepted. I'm going to think of a way to bring the old silly you out of hibernation. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 6, 2023 9:24 PM MST
      March 6, 2023 9:19 PM MST

Just poke the old silly Jaimie with a stick.  That should do it. 
      March 6, 2023 9:24 PM MST

I don't know after being in the corporate rat race for a year it might take a little more than that. I'm thinking of having the French fur trappers from the Kids In Hall paddle a canoe down her office hallway well they sing the Frere Jacques song. Bet that would get her back to her old silly self and she would jump in the canoe and sing Frere Jacques all the way to the break room.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 7, 2023 7:44 AM MST
      March 6, 2023 9:53 PM MST

Good to hear your wife is still around to experience your silliness! 

That sounds like something I might do! I just try to laugh at myself when it happens.
      March 6, 2023 9:01 PM MST

Thanks. Humor and silliness is the best medicine. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 7, 2023 5:10 PM MST
      March 6, 2023 9:23 PM MST