Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you buy Kevin McCarthy’s used chap stick?

Would you buy Kevin McCarthy’s used chap stick?

During a private meeting on Tuesday to discuss the debt ceiling house Republicans held a raffle and the prize was  
Kevin McCarthy’s used chap stick. Marjorie Taylor Greene placed a winning $100,000 bid. The raffle was to raise money for their party but the deadline for the debt ceiling is only 9 days away so I think it shows that they put their party above the country and the American people. Cheers!

Posted - May 25, 2023

Responses

The Republican party seems determined to find the stupidity ceiling.
      May 25, 2023 9:21 AM MDT

Gross. 
      May 25, 2023 11:38 AM MDT

Imagine what they could have gotten for his used underwear.
      May 25, 2023 12:03 PM MDT

According to Yahoo.com, "Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said that working in Congress has made her life "miserable" for various reasons, including the low salary." "Becoming a member of Congress has made my life miserable. I made a lot more money before I got here. I've lost money since I've gotten here," Greene said.

I guess that I don't understand the concept of "low salary" when she can come up with $100,000.
      May 25, 2023 3:33 PM MDT

I'm guessing she made a lot more money on The Stroll than she's making in Congress.  In Congress, she has a lot more competition.
      May 26, 2023 6:33 AM MDT