Active Now

Slartibartfast
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Does Donald Trump have Bette Davis eyes now that the DOJ thinks he is a spy?

Does Donald Trump have Bette Davis eyes now that the DOJ thinks he is a spy?

Last Friday, the Justice Department unsealed its bombshell 37-count indictment against Trump, laying out the U.S. government's argument that Trump lied, schemed and tried to hide classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence after he'd left the White House. He is the first former U.S. president to face federal charges.

Thirty-one of the 37 charges against Trump stem from the Espionage Act of 1917. The indictment accuses Trump of illegally retaining documents that detail some of America's most closely guarded secrets and "endeavoring" to obstruct the government’s efforts to retrieve them, among other charges.

Today I have no chores to do so I am going to work on a song about Donald J. Trump - Here is what I got so far.

His hair is hallow and combed over - his lips criticise. All the DOJ think he's a spy - he's got  Bette Davis eyes.

Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - June 17, 2023

Responses

I've always thought it was fun to make up alternative lyrics to popular songs. 

Very good on the 'lips criticiz(s)e'! 
      June 17, 2023 8:25 PM MDT

If you can finish that, you’ll be way ahead of me on making parodies of 80s songs.

She’s a very stinky girl
    The kind that doesn’t take a shower

Umm yeah, two lines, that’s as far as I can get.

She’s super reeky, yow
      June 17, 2023 9:02 PM MDT

Bette Davis was a genuine sex symbol and her eyes were part of that. His Royal Orangeness has about as much sex appeal as a plane crash with multiple fatalities.

And he'll brag too, and he'll drag you
    All the better just to gag you
    He's obnoxious, and he knows just what it
    Takes to make the cops hush
    The DOJ thinks he's a spy, he's got
    Nasty piggy eyes This post was edited by Slartibartfast at June 18, 2023 7:32 PM MDT
      June 18, 2023 2:13 AM MDT