Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What's one word you would use to describe this fundraising video? (Actually just the first couple minutes -the rest is political opinion).

What's one word you would use to describe this fundraising video? (Actually just the first couple minutes -the rest is political opinion).

Posted - June 18, 2023

Responses

Unauthorized 
      June 18, 2023 1:01 PM MDT

Yes, but I was thinking more of the message and conent.
      June 18, 2023 2:35 PM MDT

That was too obvious.
      June 18, 2023 2:48 PM MDT

I would think that there must be a copyright on the script for "Air" and Donald Trump and/or his campaign has violated it.  Add a copyright infringement to the other myriad lawsuits piling up against them.  We all know that his MAGAs will eat this up and think it's the real thing.

EDIT:  Sorry, I forgot it was supposed to only be one word, so DISGUSTING would be it. This post was edited by Spunky at June 18, 2023 4:27 PM MDT
      June 18, 2023 1:15 PM MDT

Yes, Trump has a cease and desist order.
      June 18, 2023 2:34 PM MDT

Thank you.  I haven't watched the news yet.  I'd like they to issue a cease and desist order for his breathing,
      June 18, 2023 3:31 PM MDT

For me,

incredulous.

(Then maddening when I watched the entire video. )
      June 18, 2023 4:33 PM MDT

Good word for it! Who does he think he is?
      June 18, 2023 5:48 PM MDT

Thank you, Jane S.

And my answer to your question in your reply to me:

He thinks about himself what some others believe, too. I live around many of them and I continue to shake my head in disbelief.

He literally can do anything he wishes, including shooting people on Fifth Avenue, and some people will follow him no matter what.
    And they do, and will continue to, defend him, excuse him, extol him, follow him, admire him, etc.
    "He has never, ever, ever, done anything at all that is wrong. People are out to get him. He is a poor, defenseless victim.
    Murder is okay, too, though -- as long as I agree with his so-called policies. This includes the policy of murder (he said it himself). Behavior means nothing at all to me."

And, "YES, Donald Trump Lovers , I know other leaders and people are not perfect and they have done questionable/wrong things while they are/were in their jobs -- but none are so publicly rude/hateful/hurtful  - in their public behavior, and their choice of words, and their mannerisms. He is so disagreeable to me, especially for having been, and wanting to be again, the President/Leader of a country. Seeing him once, on his annoying-to-me reality Apprentice show, was enough for me to see his true colors."

That's enough time for him to reside in my mind.

Be Well, All
      June 20, 2023 2:57 AM MDT

Delusional
      June 18, 2023 7:46 PM MDT

Excellent

June 19, 2023 12:03 PM MDT