Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Travel » What is a mode of transportation that you’d only want your worst enemy to have to use?

What is a mode of transportation that you’d only want your worst enemy to have to use?

~

Posted - June 19, 2023

Responses

Somebody was going to answer with this.  I might as well be the bad one and get it out of the way right away, lol.

June 19, 2023 3:42 PM MDT

Wow, good answer!
    ~
      June 19, 2023 4:06 PM MDT

Was it just here or did other places use hearses for ambulances too (1960's)? 
      June 19, 2023 5:56 PM MDT

I think some other places did too.  I remember watching an old Mexican film late at night on TV once.  An ambulance in the movie was basically a white hearse with a giant red flashing light on top of it.
      June 23, 2023 1:49 PM MDT

Piggyback ride from Randy D.
      June 20, 2023 1:11 PM MDT

AKA pleasure trip, right? More enjoyable when both parties are wearing skimpy swimwear and slathered from head to toe in baby oil. You and I should demonstrate it for the folks to get how great it is . . .
    ~

June 21, 2023 1:41 PM MDT

Please re-read your question. 
      June 21, 2023 3:05 PM MDT

Isn’t this just another one of your attempts at using reverse psychology, Dearie? You want to keep me all to yourself, so you give other women the impression that there are negatives associated with being with me, and that’s why you publish all of these derogatory inferences. It won’t work, you realize that don’t you? They are lined up around the block and taking numbers to be with me, I’ve got them flying in from faraway cities all over the US and even from foreign countries. The offers to make sandwiches for me overwhelm me, and the offers to accept massages have me booked throughout the end of the year. Alas, my lass, you’re just missing out on your opportunity.

~

June 21, 2023 7:26 PM MDT

I'm OK with that. 
      June 21, 2023 9:35 PM MDT

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 

You know that there are no throngs of women throwing themselves at me, right? There aren’t even a few of them or a couple of them or not even one of them, you know all that, don’t you? I just live in a fantasy world that exists only in my mind, the dozens of women worldwide vying for fleeting moments with me and crawling all over each other like ants are as imaginary as superheroes or delusions of grandeur. You know all of this yet you don’t mind as long as it keeps me out of Minneapolis and off of your doorstep (or outside your window or following you as you run errands or making a shrine devoted to you from photographs taken with high resolution equipment from thousands of angles over the past five years which are plastered over the walls, ceiling, and floor of the utility room that I’ve converted into your altar of worship). Grrrrrrr.

:(

June 21, 2023 11:52 PM MDT

A flea infested yak.
      June 21, 2023 8:43 AM MDT

A Toyota Corona I had for about a week. I gave it back to the guy and told him to find another patsy. The suspension was so shot it was like riding a broomstick on a rough sea.
      June 22, 2023 5:13 AM MDT

An electric scooter. (The motor form of the old children's toy, not an electric version of a Vespa!)

And that on a cold, very wet, very windy Winter night. This post was edited by Durdle at July 3, 2023 3:39 PM MDT
      July 3, 2023 3:38 PM MDT