Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Legal » What the heck is a superseding indictment?

What the heck is a superseding indictment?

The Justice Department, in a new superseding indictment unveiled Thursday, is charging former President Trump with seeking to delete Mar-a-Lago surveillance video footage last year in connection with the federal classified records case.

Trump is charged in the new indictment along with Carlos de Oliveira, the property manager of the resort and a new defendant in the case, and his valet Walt Nauta, who had faced previous charges. 

Cheers!

Posted - July 27, 2023

Responses

Accounting to Hunter....the Big Guy gets 10%...so yes, absolutely.
    There is also a message from Hunter demanding his payment from a CCP businesss....

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment
    made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Of course, this is another time they used Trump indictment to ignore Biden bad behavior.  
    This post was edited by my2cents at July 30, 2023 5:08 PM MDT
      July 30, 2023 4:55 PM MDT

I haven't heard about any 10% to the big guy - that could mean any number of people, not necessarily his father.  Also, I could make a phone call to you and tell you that someone is sitting next to me and you would have no idea whether I'm telling the truth or not.  Your argument is flimsy at best.
      July 31, 2023 8:40 AM MDT

If you have not heard about the 10% for the Big Guy, you simply are not listening.    It has been posted hear more than once.  I am sure MSM is ignoring it.  Just as they have been everything else about the Biden Crime Family.  These indictments give them the cover they need to ignore it. 
    There is an former business partner of Hunter's and Joe's who is supposed to testify today about business meetings he has personally been in with BOTH Hunter and Joe.  Saying that more than a dozen times Hunter put Joe on speaker phone with and many of the times Joe did not even know he was on speaker. 

We will have to wait and see what the MSM uses to distract from covering it.  Perhaps GA will step up and indict Trump there.  
      July 31, 2023 9:14 AM MDT

Oh, it was posted on here!  How could I not believe everything that shows up on this site?   Next thing you know, you'll be saying Putin said it was Joe who got the money.  I'm beginning to think Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute.
      July 31, 2023 11:34 AM MDT

It has been on the news.....just not the leftist news. 
    It was the wife of Mayor of Moscow who sent the Bidens Millions... This post was edited by my2cents at August 1, 2023 6:03 AM MDT
      July 31, 2023 2:10 PM MDT

And you know that because you are in contact with the wife of the mayor of Moscow.  I get my news from several sources, not all leftist, but none of them are fascist.
      August 1, 2023 10:28 AM MDT

But you don't know who the "Big Guy" is and you have not heard about the $3.5M that was paid to Hunter Biden by the wife of the Mayor of Moscow or that of the sanctions implemented by the Biden administration on Russian oligarchs and strangely enough....this woman's family was not sanctioned....gee I wonder why that was.  

She does not deny the payment which took place in 2014 while Joe was VP.
      August 1, 2023 1:16 PM MDT

You claim she paid HUNTER Biden $3.5 million.  I think you're conflating Hunter and Joe.  Did Hunter admit that she paid him $3.5 million?  
      August 2, 2023 6:10 AM MDT

She paid the money to a firm with a similar name to Hunter's firm. Fact checking is not a MAGA strong point.
      August 7, 2023 10:32 AM MDT

It's an indictment that alters and replaces the original indictment. In this case it is adding additional charges and another co-conspirator. 
      July 27, 2023 10:40 PM MDT

Just more crap hitting the fan.
      July 27, 2023 11:40 PM MDT

Trump is now claiming that the security tapes were his and he didn't have to give them to the DOJ - which is not true. 

I found it pretty funny that a couple of hours before Trump got the superseding indictment he was posting things like - my layers talked to the DOJ and told them that there would be trouble in America if he was charged and his layers were told that there would be no more indictments. And then he warned his followers not to listen to the fake media. I think we are starting to see who the fake one is. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 7, 2023 10:26 AM MDT
      July 28, 2023 11:33 AM MDT