Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got an example of how the MAGA crowd thinks the way Trump tells them to think?

Got an example of how the MAGA crowd thinks the way Trump tells them to think?

Today the MAGA crowd is celebrating the U.S. Women’s Soccer Teams loss to Sweden. And it is Probably because Trump told them to because of a beef he has with the teams captain that dates back to 2019.  

After the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team lost to Sweden  - Trump wasted no time in gloating about the women’s loss on Truth Social. 

Trump said “The ‘shocking and totally unexpected loss by the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team to Sweden is fully emblematic of what is happening to our once great Nation under Crooked  Joe Biden.  Many of our players were openly hostile to America – No other country behaved in such a manner, or even close. WOKE EQUALS FAILURE. Nice shot Megan, the USA is going to Hell!!! MAGA.”  

Cheers!

Posted - August 8, 2023

Responses

I've often wondered if his a$$hole is jealous of all the s**t that comes out of his mouth. 
      August 8, 2023 4:36 PM MDT

I heard that once Trump's a$$hole tried to sue his mouth for using it's Intellectual property. But while his a$$hole was pleading its case in court it let out a loud fart. Everybody in the court room started laughing so the judge said - order in court. And Trump's mouth shouted out - I'll have a family sized bucket of KFC - a quart of gravy and a diet Pepsi. Cheers!
      August 8, 2023 5:12 PM MDT

lol  It’s the food court.

Oh, the judge just issued a gag order.  There might have been some food jury poisoning.

Will the defendant please stop threatening to eat the prosecuting turnover, umm, I mean the attorney!

This post was edited by Livvie at August 9, 2023 6:30 PM MDT
      August 8, 2023 5:22 PM MDT

I guess Trump would be the all "beef" hotdog. Cheers!
      August 9, 2023 9:11 AM MDT

I think you might be right.

August 9, 2023 6:20 PM MDT

Hehehehe :):);):):):)
      August 15, 2023 11:57 AM MDT

I can give many, many examples. What I can't give is an example of MAGA morons thinking for themselves. 
      August 8, 2023 5:19 PM MDT

I think they came up with the hang Mike Pence one themselves. Cheers!
      August 9, 2023 9:12 AM MDT

Yesterday I noticed that Trump doesn't  just get the MAGA crowd to think the way he wants them to think - he also gets them to chant what he wants them to chant. 

At Monday's rally in a gym that lacked air conditioning, Trump repeated his lie that the 2020 election was "rigged" and "stolen." He also called the indictments against him — in New York, Florida and Washington, D.C. — "bullsh*t".  That prompted the MAGA crowd to begin chanting bullsh*t bullsh*t  bullsh*t. So you can bet that will be their new chant.

Trump also made fun of Chris Christie weight - and a MAGA shouted out - Fat Pig. But Trump  better hope that doesn't catch on because it hits a little too close to home. Cheers!

August 9, 2023 9:28 AM MDT

Well he just invented some nasty story about Fani Willis. Let's see how long it takes for our MAGA friends to repeat it as fact.
      August 9, 2023 7:02 PM MDT

I hope she sues him. Cheers!
      August 9, 2023 7:18 PM MDT