Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Today will Trump be thinking about the fallen soldiers or his defeat at the Libertarian Convention?

Today will Trump be thinking about the fallen soldiers or his defeat at the Libertarian Convention?

Trump is supposed to visit a War Memorial today. I figure his body might be there but his thoughts will be elsewhere. Cheers!

Posted - May 27

Responses

I watched part of that speech. Only Trump would post that he would have gotten the nomination if he had filed the paperwork, after being loudly booed throughout his speech. I was surprised he got 6 votes, Ben Dover only got one. 
      May 27, 2024 8:36 AM MDT

I watched the vid a few times and thought those boo’s were cutting Trump like a knife. But after his Truth Social post I thought maybe in Trump’s head he thought they were boo’s of support. In the Vid when he got booed he said nice – real nice - and that might have been were Trump’s egotistical head took it as a good thing. Sort of like that when life gives you lemons thing – but with boo’s. Cheers!

May 27, 2024 9:24 AM MDT

Trump is counting on his followers to believe what he says without verifying. He knows what happened - even filling the front rows with MAGA groupies, couldn't drown out the booes. The Libertarians were so mad that MAGA came early and took all their seats, that they stood in front with their Free Ross signs and blocked the view of the stage. Trump said he would free Ross, which doesn't exactly fit with his promise to execute drug dealers. 
      May 27, 2024 10:37 AM MDT

Today trump will be thinking of himself.  he doesn't give a crap about anyone else - never has, never will.  
      May 27, 2024 11:04 AM MDT

Thought I would share Biden and Trump’s Memorial day messages. Can you guess which one is Biden’s and which one is Trump’s? Cheers!

"On this day we came together again to reflect, to remember but above all, to recommit to the future they fought for. A future grounded in freedom, democracy, opportunity and equality not just for some but for all."

------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country” 

May 27, 2024 12:34 PM MDT

Only fair to Trump if you post both messages in their entirety. 

This post was edited by Jane S at May 28, 2024 8:02 AM MDT
      May 27, 2024 2:13 PM MDT

And before anyone gets their undies in a bunch, Trump also posted this, before his tiny fingers got itchy and he posted his unhinged rant.

May 27, 2024 2:22 PM MDT

Maybe Trump should of just posted his first Memorial Day message and left it at that – instead of adding his unhinged rant. He has called fallen soldiers and vets suckers and losers so his first message is pretty hollow. Cheers!

May 27, 2024 4:23 PM MDT

Everything about Trump rings hollow.
      May 28, 2024 8:03 AM MDT

Was no defeat for Trump.  He was not in the race.  Cannot be the nominee for 2 parties so he did not register for their nomination. The Libertarian Party Chair Angela McArdle determined that Trump was ineligible to run for the Libertarian Party nomination.  But yes, he did ask for their votes in Nov.  As he does every American. 

RFKJ had a solid defeat with only 2% support. The guy they did nominate sounds a bit out there.   But oh well, I know who I am voting for. This post was edited by my2cents at May 27, 2024 6:58 PM MDT
      May 27, 2024 3:37 PM MDT

Trump Honors Those Who Helped Others Avoid Service at Tomb of the Unknown Podiatrist

May 28, 2024 8:09 AM MDT

BIDEN during a 2024 Memorial Day ceremony, likely dreaming about the doctor who helped the hairy legged lifeguard and former football start avoid military service by claiming he suffered from asthma.  

(video)
    https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/1795177036152967552

May 28, 2024 9:05 AM MDT

It appears the sarcasm went over your head.
      May 28, 2024 10:19 AM MDT

I know a meme when I see one. And if you came up with that yourself, Joe Biden may have a job for you. He is looking to hire a meme maker.  And that was one of the lefts better ones.  This post was edited by my2cents at May 28, 2024 10:32 AM MDT
      May 28, 2024 10:28 AM MDT