Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are people bizarre?

Are people bizarre?

Why do some exude bizarre for no reason? People hate humbleness and quiet talkers that don't seem all over the place. Nothing ever seems to hit his funny bone! Looks have a lot to do with it! The fierce interplay of words too! Exuding macho helps! Not me!

1. Expression of Individuality: Some individuals intentionally act in ways that set them apart from societal norms to express their uniqueness or reject conformity.
  2. Attention-Seeking: Bizarre behavior can attract attention, and for some, this attention is desirable, whether positive or negative.
  3. Psychological Factors: Mental health conditions or neurological differences can also lead to behaviors that others perceive as bizarre.
  4. Cultural Differences: Behaviors that are normal in one culture might seem strange in another.

Posted - June 1

Responses

It would be a pretty dull world if we were all alike.  Did you see the movie "The Stepford Wives," the original?
      June 1, 2024 6:47 PM MDT

No but I should huh? I'm going to watch Rainman for the first time now throughout. My nieces daughter in Paris right now 3 going to Taylor Swift.
    I'm busting my wretched ass but I can't seem to find Rain Man full movie online no matter how hard I try! Why? I know! AI!
    This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 2, 2024 11:12 AM MDT
      June 2, 2024 12:14 AM MDT

Hope you are able to locate the movie, it's great. 
      June 2, 2024 4:27 AM MDT

I got clip part 1 etc...AI said copyright infringement on GPT 4
      June 2, 2024 9:12 AM MDT

Rainman is a very endearing character, but I already knew that. :  )
      June 2, 2024 11:06 AM MDT

The original novel by Ira Levin is really good, too.  :)
      June 2, 2024 11:12 AM MDT