Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Can you believe this?

Can you believe this?

Posted - June 10

Responses

I don't believe it, no.

:)
      June 10, 2024 1:46 PM MDT

It would be nice to have a waterfall in a backyard.  One you could turn off when the noise became too much for too long.  lol

There was a great waterfall in the Arbuckle Mountains, Turner Falls.  You could swim in the round natural pool beneath it, wasn't too deep.  Lots of fun, then take your raft down stream over a road to a man made pool at the end, more fun.  It was a wonderful place until they closed the Log Cabin type of restaurant and built a hamburger joint with additional tourist attractions, including a train.  The falls were still enjoyable however. 

This post was edited by . at June 10, 2024 7:09 PM MDT
      June 10, 2024 5:26 PM MDT

negative
      June 11, 2024 5:34 AM MDT

I have a revengeful plan. I’m going to start befriending vegans and then slip beef Oxo cubes in their vegetable smoothies. Meat eaters have always been the kings of the jungles and I plan on keeping it that way. Cheers!

June 11, 2024 7:28 AM MDT

Are you saying that little koala did all that damage?  Guess we should eat them all before they can do any more damage. 
      June 11, 2024 9:31 AM MDT

I can but not for that reason. Eden/Monaro - one of the last koala colonies that was free of the chlamydia that threatens the species with extinction. It was clear-felled for woodchips.
    I chained myself to a bulldozer, the only time in my life that I've been arrested.
      June 12, 2024 1:31 AM MDT